Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renee's Dream Journal

Go down

Renee's Dream Journal Empty Renee's Dream Journal

Post  MaLoRy Sun May 20, 2012 11:24 am

Renee's journal is nothing more than a tattered, leatherbound journal that could only be opened by the key she wore around her neck.

MaLoRy

Back to top Go down

Renee's Dream Journal Empty June First ~ '12

Post  MaLoRy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Dream ~
Daddy stood at the front door, screaming for Kit and me to let him in. Kit told me to run and get Madda, so I tried, but Madda wasnt in her room. Her bed was unmade ad spits of blood stained her sheets. I ran back to the front door, But now Kit was gone and the door was wide open. And Daddy was dragging her down into the storm cellar by her feet.

MaLoRy

Back to top Go down

Renee's Dream Journal Empty June Second ~ '12

Post  MaLoRy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Dream ~
A doctor examined me and Kit and said the reason we were sick was because Kit had my heart and I had hers. But when he switched our hearts, they stopped beatnig.

MaLoRy

Back to top Go down

Renee's Dream Journal Empty June Third ~ '12

Post  MaLoRy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Dream ~
Madda brought a young man home and told Kit and me that he would be taking care of us fro now on. The man clipped a leash onto Kit's neck and took her for a walk. A few minutes later, Kit came back alone and when Madda asked her what happened, Kit gave her the leash with the mans severed hand hanging from the end.

MaLoRy

Back to top Go down

Renee's Dream Journal Empty June Fourth ~ '12

Post  MaLoRy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Dream ~
A shirtless woman lay facedown on the cellar floor. Daddy was straddling her and yanking big, silver batteries out of her back. While he worked, he whistled a song. I think it was 'Happiness is a Warm Gun'.

MaLoRy

Back to top Go down

Renee's Dream Journal Empty June Fifth ~ '12

Post  MaLoRy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Dream ~
That chubby-cheeked boy I had a crush on in kindergarten asked me and Kit if we wanted to go on a date; He didnt care which one of us. We said wed both go with him but we had to change first. So he followed us home and waited while we went in the house and changed, but when we met him outside in nothing but our skeletons - he ran away screaming.

MaLoRy

Back to top Go down

Renee's Dream Journal Empty June Sixth ~ '12

Post  MaLoRy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Dream ~
A man came up to me fussing because i was alone in the woods. I told him i lived just do0wn the trail, but he insisted on walking me home, going on and on about weirdos and serial killers. I told him killers are charming and attractive, nothing like me. He said thats not true and that I was very pretty, so i smashed a paperweight onto his face. The whole time I beat him, he kepty telling me how pretty i was, even when his broken teeth made it hard to speak.

MaLoRy

Back to top Go down

Renee's Dream Journal Empty Re: Renee's Dream Journal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down