Skylar Barry's Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skylar Barry's Diary

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Thu May 31, 2012 10:35 am

*A green hardback notepad with the words "Diary" written in gold on the cover. It remains on Skylar Barry's person at all times. The cover seems worn out and tatty, as if it has stuck by it's owner through everything. On the inside cover there is mini notes such as "Slytherin Pride", "Mrs. George Ashton" "Ogmore Forever!" "Rydw i'n Hoffi Cymru" and "SB + GA" surrounded by a heart. The first page has a drawing of a wolf, this drawing is possibly the most detailed drawing the owner of this book has ever done and the words "They have him!" is written in scrawny handwriting in literally every spot which isn't taken up by the drawing. However the rest of the diary is written in neat. The first couple of pages are entries from her time before she was a Lycanthrope in Ogmore and the 10 months she spent wandering around England and Wales searching for sanctuary*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31/05/2012

Today I have decided that I will apply for a position in the Psychology course next year in the nearest collage. I will not move from Alabaster however, it has somewhat, become home for me. I will have to find a way to travel each and every day, but I will find one. I shall not let recent events change the fact that some day I will be a Psychologist. I spoke to the doctor in the Medical Area at Alabaster. He was brilliant. It's going to be annoying starting all over again considering I already sat a year of the course, but hey, I'll be top of the class that year. World, get ready for Dr. S. Barry.

Last edited by BAMitsBethanXx. on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 6 times in total

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skylar Barry's Diary

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Thu May 31, 2012 1:55 pm

31/05/2012

I met with a shapeshifter today. He asked me if it was boring being a Lycan. I then explained that I have only been a Lycan for 10 months, but then he told me that all Lycans are born Lycans. I must have always been one. I must have gotten it from my dad. Maybe that is why that pack on Lycanthropes took him the night I was going to play Cinderella. I was always Telepathic. Maybe he left with the pack to another forest. Maybe he is still alive. I don't think it is worth trying to find however. Although I'm stronger than a human being, I am weaker than most Lycanthropes. Maybe the night George scratched me made me want to try and see if I could turn into a Lycanthrope. I can love George again, if he didn't change me and break my heart doing so, I can love him again. I can go back to him. But there again, he could be wrong. I better think this over.

Last edited by BAMitsBethanXx. on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:32 am

01/06/2012

I've gotten to know some more of the locals. It turns out you can turn into a Lycanthrope. Which means good news and bad news. The good news being that my family haven't been living a lie. The bad news being that my father is indeed dead and the fact that I love George but I can't love him, he shattered my heart.

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 pm

02/06/2012

I met yet another shape shifter today. She decided to take the form of a spider and crawl all over me. I don't like things all over me being an aspie so of course I acted fast, I trapped her in a glass. I didn't realise how strong my sense of smell is. I just love being a Lycanthrope. I just wish I didn't have to runaway to learn how to love it. Sometimes I wonder if I should go back to Ogmore, let everyone know I'm okay. But I don't want to tell my mother that I am of the same race as the pack that killed my father. I don't even know how I got here, I don't even know where exactly in England Alabaster is. I just hope I can find a college. Maybe I can find a telephone and call her. I bet there is one in the black manor, but is it worth sneaking in to the manor to use the phone? I have some more thinking to do.

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:36 pm

02/06/2012

I managed to sneak into black manor, they left the front door open. They did have a phone thankfully. It was in what I suspect was Roman Black's office. I will be sure to leave £20 or £30 odd pound in their living room next time I have a chance. That will be my second and last time I will ever trespass in that manor. It is incredibly spooky. But, I phoned my mother, George has broken my heart further. He told everyone that chugged down a whole bottle of vodka and run away completely drunk. I can't believe that is what he told everyone! What's worse is that when I told her what really happened, she hung up on me. She can't accept that I'm now a Lycanthrope. I can never go home. I'll shall be in Alabaster forever.

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 pm

03/06/2012

Amelia is having problems shape shifitng. She is randomly turning into snakes and then she has no memory of the event. She seems sleep deprived. She says it's because she can't find anywhere, so I let her move into my camp. She can catch up with her sleep with week, then I'll teach her about camp life. It'll be nice to have some company. It gets pretty lonely sometimes, I mean there is Dante, but he seems just as lost as me these days. If it turns out it has nothing to do with the fact she's sleep deprived, I'm going to see if she has a phobia of snakes, it could be something to do with that.

Last edited by BAMitsBethanXx. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 am

04/06/2012

So, apparently, singing in your own home is unacceptable around here. It leads to your mouth being clasped together with Biokenisis. The funny thing is, I stopped singing and she still attacked me. Ameila feels she has had enough sleep, but she is still shape shifting. We need her to get over her phobia of snakes. But she refuses to face it. I'll have to hypnotize her into facing them. I'll be fine, it's not as if I know nothing about hypnotism. I'm 17 years old and looking after a 9 year old girl. I never thought I'd have to grow up so fast. When I was 16, I thought that by now, I'd have been with George for a year ten months. I'd still be in Ogmore, just finishing my Psychology course, looking for places in University to study the subject further. Possibly Cardiff or Swansea University. Maybe I'd be doing some plays, advancing on my photography business. But here I can't even sing without getting attacked. This is possibly the most depressing day of my life.

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:09 pm

04/06/2012

Me and Dante have decided that it's time we got up off our feet. Dante has started construction plans for a cabin, Amelia will be thrilled with that. I'm going into the nearby town to buy some clothes for me, Dante and Amelia, so we can finally rid of that awful smell lurking around camp. I'll also get some wash stuff. I better take my passport with me so people don't go asking if my debit card is mine because I look like nobody's child in my dress. I'll pick up some air mattresses as well and some duvets and some duvet covers. Things are going to pick up. I really do hope so.

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm

05/06/2012

Big day today. The hypnotism worked well, a bit too well in fact. Amelia fell in love with snakes, so I had to break the hypnotism. We'll have to force her to face her fears. I also tried a bit of whiskey today. Two shots. It was very strong, but I tried to act like it was nothing. I even ordered another shot. But it wasn't long until Dante told the bartender I was only 17. Sometimes he is really annoying. When he was younger than me he was doing worse than drinking two shots of whiskey. But he built and incredible cabin. We should be perfectly happy here.

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAMitsBethanXx. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:23 pm

08/06/2012

I never realised how hard I found this whole situation. I feel so stressed. I decided not to drink alcohol at all when I turn 18. I'll probably end up drowning my sorrows day in and day out. I'll be studying next year and I can't be an alcoholic. Dante doesn't want that. I don't want to upset him. He is my only family left. I gave up a lot when I became a Lycan. I ended up caring for a 9 year old. I never realised how hard that can be. Amelia is a great kid, but it's hard sometimes. I ended up venting my feelings out to another Lycan. I guess I wish I was still in George's arms. Is that so bad? Of course it is. I used to sit around watching those dumb love films. Being an old romantic. Thinking the world revolved around love. Thinking it's worth everything. But, now that I have been broken hearted for so long, I should just give up on the whole idea of love, but is it so bad that I still want it? I want I Psychologist, and I can't even figure this out. Maybe, George represents my life at Ogmore. Maybe that is why I am so hung up on him. Besides Dante, he was the last person from Ogmore I have ever seen. Maybe that's why I still love him.

BAMitsBethanXx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top