-- Riane's Leather Bound Journal --

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-- Riane's Leather Bound Journal --

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 am

A leather bound journal, encrusted with white leather lines which trail down the spine of the journal; The journal doesn't look like something which would cost alot of money; Instead, looks aged with yellowed pages which indicate that the journal is quite old, almost 100 years old infact; Some of the entry's of the journal have been ripped out, where the pages lye is probably in a bin, turned to ash; The journal lyes hidden in a location only Riane knows about.

~*~*~

On the first page of the journal is a very delicate drawing, drawn upon the first of the yellowed pages though the yellowing of the pages is not noticable as its filled with a pencil drawing, beneath the drawing in Riane's neat elegant handwriting is a small note indicating what the drawing is.

A quick sketch I drew of myself. Hmm, its quite nice.

Back to top Go down

Re: -- Riane's Leather Bound Journal --

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 am

6th June.
Life.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fuck you.

What ever possessed my mother into thinking that making you a part of my life was a good decision, clearly when she came to this conclusion she was either intoxicated on the tavern liquor or intoxicated from feeding from an intoxicated persons blood. Who knows?

I cannot beleive the way i've been be-littled by someone I thought was so close to me. Clearly, The superiroty of life has gotten to your head.

Life. Why on earth did my mother cursed me with eternal life, bewilders me. It would've been so much easier, if she just toke the morning after pill.

~*~*~

On the upside of things, I think i'm getting feelings for, dare I say it. Someone, I never thought i'd be able to have a crush again, but it would seem so.

Signed.
Riane Rose-Marie Tenebrae.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 am

7th June
I am the beholder of my own life, will I decide to follow my feelings or listen to others?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's early hours of the morning, and it would seem I cannot sleep. However as I sit here at my desk, I can feel my eyelids becoming heavier. Yesterday, was Interesting.. I overheard Ariane saying I shouldn't be wearing my pendant. It's hard when someone from your childhood cannot remember you, but she can remember everyone else who was there during my childhood and her adolesant years, although somehow i'm sure she'll remember. She taught me how to play piano for christ sake, and I even tried restoring her vision when I was a child. I remember her in every vivid detail, she's changed though, apperance wise. Her features have become more mature, and astonishing, like her mothers. (Journal, why am i still writing about her?)

~*~*~

Back to the reason I can't sleep, I found out some interesting new's yesterday... Very interesting. Perhaps, He is just a player who palms girls off, from side to side, but who knows?

Yesterday, I also let Roman feed from me, It was rather interesting also, as It didn't hurt as much as I yearned it to, the thrill of pain which courses my vains was unfortunately not shown. It hurt for a milisecond, but the pain was soon taken over with a lathargic feeling. Then, when I told Rose about what happend, she seemed to grow annoyed, however I don't know why. I promised her I wouldn't let him feed from me again, can i keep that promise journal? YES. for my Aunt Rose, I can. She also told me to wear the pendant mother gave me, but ... I'd rather not have her rip it from my neck.

~*~*~

Other than that, Life in alabaster is like it used to be, the occasional lycan who think's he's big prancing throughout ravenwood, and glaring at me purely because of my species. He's got anouther thing coming, to think he can dare touch me without having a thousand volts shoot through his temples.

Happy thought's Riane.
Signed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 am

7th June.
Again..

I don't currently know what to do, the sly comments coming from her are beginning to infuriate me. Rose and Ariane both touching their ankh's at the same time, as I just stood there in silence, like my mother never told me about the mind link between the ankh's.

Ariane still does not remember me, so I shall simply forget about her. It should be rather easy, I mean.. its not like she played that much of an important role in my life, i'll simply just get a telepath like myself to adjust my memories to Rose teaching me how to play piano, of some random girl going blind. I don't understand anymore, life sucks.

~*~*~

I've been feeling rather unwell lately, a certain dryness to my tongue and not wanting to feed.. Who knows?

Negative.
Signed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:36 am

8th June
The thoughts echoing through my head.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So, yesterday was eventful... Myself and Ariane used some teamwork against some werewolf, that was set on killing vampires. So we dealt with him, in the most humain way possible, by carving a branded mark used by mages into his forehead which will make him nil-by-mouth, and the thought of food would turn him off eating all together, the cure is easy enough though, but he's probably too stupid to find out. It would seem myself and Ariane are quite the team.

~*~*~

These "headache's" are getting worse, like dangerously worse. I don't know what... I'M doing half the time. I've decided to lay off the drink for a while, as it only makes it occur more frequent. I have reason to beleive that my stay here, is growing to be shorter.

~*~*~

I was also in the library yesterday, Ariane doesn't think I notice her clenching her fist's when i'm around, its quite ammusing that the girl is so threatened by my presence or even angered by my presence when i'm there. I sense jelousy when i'm with Roman and Her, its amusing... They think I don't know about the telepathic thoughts, I'm in there minds, a simple ease-dropper. So amusing. Thank my strong telepathy I received from my father, I suppose.

~*~*~

I think I crushed Khanate's feelings, but it's for his own good. A Lycan and Myself, would not be the ideal couple like Mum and Dad.

~*~*~

Debating..
Signed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 am

A letter written in Riane's neat handwriting, sprawled across the yellowed pages of her Journal. Although its short, the meaning behind it is nothing to people who would get there hands on it, other than Rocky. The yellowed page has been torn from the journal, and placed in a crisp white envelope sealed with the Tenebrae crest.
Dear Rocky,

I hope your keeping well where you are, I honestly do miss you.
I've moved to Alabaster, my home. Where hopefully I can seek some sort of Refuge before they finally do decide to come looking for me.
Just stay where you are Ok? Don't leave the house, I know its boring but you've got to.

Lots of Love.
Riane.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 am

16th of June
These Walls, Bricks and Morter... also elements of torture.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, this is just an excellent event going on. A plague has struck alabaster, and a warning was sent not to leave your home's and to use The Tunnels located beneath alabaster, each of our homes have a tunnel I presume well, mine is in the cellar which i've known about for a while. For those that don't have a tunnel.. I suppose those that don't are screwed, for some reason i'm thriving on the secrecy that lurks within the tunnels, late night walks through to tunnels, passing through the homes of alabaster. I wonder if Ariane and Roman will be using them on their not very well kept secret love affair.

~*~*~

These walls seem to be closing in on me, and it's only been a few days. Although atleast we're not cooped up indoors all the time. I'm definately going to have to work on electrical teleportation, but I think by the time it's mastered... The plague would have gone. Outside, looks like a ghost town with the odd zombie passing through, The crys of pain which are echoing throughout the village. Last night, I was awoken by someone banging upon the door of the manor, loud enough to wake the hole town. I looked through the spy hole to see an young girl, her hair looked asif it was falling out, her face as pale as a ghost. her lips a deep burgandy shade which was slightly frightened as they looked chapped, and her eyes dark as night. She was clearly infected, but the door is well secured with a polysomething material to stop the desease from getting inside, but I don't think it travels through the air. I'll have to do some research in the library.

~*~*~

I hope to have some sort of romance within the tunnels, something about it seems romantic, if i do say so myself, but with the current events, I'm doubtful that i'll be able to love or even remotely come into romantic contact.

~*~*~

That's all for now.
Signed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:45 am

17th of June
It just got dangerous...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's just gotten dangerous... I'm having to move through tunnels because of this godforsaken plague, and when i'm not moving through the tunnels. I'm at home, doing maid service as some would call it. How can they just turn up before the plague expecting myself to accomodate them? I'm on the verge on insanity it would seem... I've been speaking to people about them going insane being cooped within bricks and morter but it would seem that it's happening to me.

~*~*~

Ariane implied that if i continued to spread a rumour of the plague starting from a hex done by a mage, which was what i read in a book! I read that some people thought the first plague was started by witches, so i was just inquiring if it could happen, and then she gave me a hole lecture about how she isn't afraid to hang me, and all this bullshit. Someone thinks because their The Head of The Rosetta Coven, that it gives them superiority of others, Yes The Rosetta Coven is well known, but... If people don't think much of covens, then your hardly superior to them.. but I think alot of Covens, so clearly there is some fear within when she makes threats against me, but if you take away her title, then she is like everyone else...

~*~*~

I met a kitsune yesterday, thought i was going to feed from her, what a bad impression she has on vampiric's. She seems to have some hate against a certain person who i've known for a while... I like her, she's edgy.

~*~*~

I met my long lost godmother aswell yesterday, Miya. Its a shame she didn't stay lost, even now she doesn't play a godmother role... she is just rude to me, like a disturbed kitten who claws at you when its sleeping, rather annoying... She didn't like that i enquired about her insanity.. but its just the topic of conversation for me, being enclosed in tunnels and homes all day, isn't good for you. You need your vitamins, and more importantly the vitamins from the sun, but it doesn't look like there is a chance of that.

Thats it for now,
Signed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:32 am

18th of June
Hmm, secrets out.

So, yesterday was quite productive... I'm rather annoyed that I was tricked so easy, by a astral aswell, its very disapointing.. so Trilus had taken over a friend of mine without me realising, knocked me out... and then just left me there.

~*~*~

Joel has said that they got in, but as always if they get in... Joel is on the case, god bless him.

~*~*~

I've told Valentina the current events with Trilus, she offered help but its not really needed. I do actually love Valentina although some think she's a hard faced bitch, she's quite nice... I mean she was the woman who assisted my mother in child birth...

~*~*~

These tunnels are growing more and more boring, the events that goes on down there is practically people panicking, and cooping themselves indoors when its actually not necessary, but life's what you make it I suppose, I have now finished the canteen in the firdge, with help from Joel... I haven't been feeling well at all these past few days, just purely not in the mood to feed now that I know Trilus is lurking within the tunnels of alabaster. Excellent.

~*~*~

Fingers crossed.
Signed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:04 am

19th of June
The creaky sounds in the night...

So, yesterday... I spent my time with a young dragoon called Jack, he was quite cool we went near the wells, had a laugh and a joke, before I sensed Trilus's energy near by, so I had to leave.

~*~*~

So, i'm sitting in my office writing in my journal at... 2 o'clock in the morning, how excellent could it get. I can't sleep, I keep having these nightmares, their quite vivid actually, and each of them have Trilus in them, with the menacing grin upon his shadowy appearance, I don't know what I can do to stop these night terrors, its times like these I wish that-

~*~*~

*The writing seems to drag along the page before its finished, the ink running down the page, the chair in the office is layed upon the floor, and there is no trace of Riane other than her penn a few inches from where a dusty line imprints that her journal was there, as if someone has dragged her and the journal away*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top