Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* An elven engraved Leather Bound dusty book * Secrets of a Drow - Tharden Woodbane

Go down

* An elven engraved Leather Bound dusty book * Secrets of a Drow - Tharden Woodbane Empty * An elven engraved Leather Bound dusty book * Secrets of a Drow - Tharden Woodbane

Post  Sage, Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 am

* An elven engraved Leather Bound dusty book * Secrets of a Drow - Tharden Woodbane Tree-of-life-leather-blank-book-lg

-The contents of this book is mainly writ in the Drow Language, however some of it is writ in english- (* I will post Translations to the Drow*)- The Drow language will be in Red color, the Translation should be in White.

June 4, 12

Yallt, Usstan doerrus naudal natha waelin ligrr a l' kaas d' Sam. Il zhahus orphaned a unfortunatly ussta ehmtu xuninen, though il uriu fol lu'oh forgave uns'aa whol vel'bol Usstan inbal xunor ulu ilta. Usstan della ilta 'zil verve 'zil Usstan dro lu' inbal natha breath still wun ussta lungs Usstan zhal xun ussta alurl ulu sslig'ne ilta.

Today, I came across a young girl by the name of Sam. She was orphaned by unfortunatly my own doings, though she has some how forgave me for what I have done to her. I told her as long as I live and have a breath still in my lungs I shall do my best to protect her.

June 5, 12

]Nindol tangisto Usstan plynnil dos instead d' nindol kre'tan whol naubol terini'nestg happend ulu uns'aa. Though nindol tangisto Usstan tha natha jalil Darthirii nindel mzilt saph uns'aa uriu natha secretive draeval p'los. Udos traded kaaseel ilt tluin, Seraphina, though il ssinssrinen uns'aa ulu lar ilta ussta Phina. Udos shared natha stath stories lu' a l' end d'lil isto x'khat abbilen. Hopefully udos shlu'ta share mzild d' udossta dron ul'naus wun l' yol d' folggash.

This evening I write you instead of this morning for nothing interesting happend to me. Though this evening I met a female Elf that much like me has a secretive past. We traded names hers being, Seraphina, though she wants me to call her my Phina. We shared a few stories and at the end of the night became friends. Hopefully we can share more of our lives together in the since of friendship.
Sage,
Sage,

Back to top Go down

* An elven engraved Leather Bound dusty book * Secrets of a Drow - Tharden Woodbane Empty Tharden's Journal

Post  Sage, Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:42 pm

June 6, 12

Today I could not be more happy. Phina, has expressed her feelings towards me, and I to her. I'm hoping that by this we can end up becoming a couple. I would very much so like to spend more time with her, as well as young Samantha. Perhaps maybe in the near future we could be called a 'fuma'.
(Family)
Sage,
Sage,

Back to top Go down

* An elven engraved Leather Bound dusty book * Secrets of a Drow - Tharden Woodbane Empty Tharden's Journal

Post  Sage, Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:07 am

June 8, 12

Sorry I did not write you yesterday. It was a rather busy day, meeting new people, helping a few of them, so on. Though I write you today to let you know that I have Finished my little cabin which I intend to join to Alabaster. Hopefully in time, that Young Sam and Phina would like to live there as well.

"Areion khalith, udos ragar doeb vel'uss l' loyal ph', lu' vel'uss nind ph' naut"

"Through courage, we find out who the loyal are, and who they are not"
Sage,
Sage,

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage, Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:01 pm

June 8, 12

I finally asked Phina and Little Sam to move in with me in my small cabin house. They both said yes, and it was just after that, that I had asked Phina to be my 'girlfriend' as those put it in Alabaster. I also asked Sam if she would like it if I were to Adopt her. She said yes. So for now, My life is very much at peace and very much happy.
Sage,
Sage,

Back to top Go down

* An elven engraved Leather Bound dusty book * Secrets of a Drow - Tharden Woodbane Empty Re: * An elven engraved Leather Bound dusty book * Secrets of a Drow - Tharden Woodbane

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down