Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Written Log Of Damon Kajimo.

Go down

Written Log Of Damon Kajimo. Empty Written Log Of Damon Kajimo.

Post  AndreTheNinja Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 am

-; My new journal. How Great, For the next few months I will be writing to myself about everything i have done, seen, and heard. Perhaps one day I will pass this down to my Children, or Grand children. I will soon be heading to The Alabaster Region for a New Life. I am not the first of Kajimo's To come here, so i fear my name will be known, in the right or wrong ways among the citizens. I have chosen to Come to the same town my Grandfather Keitos Kajimo has come to, after heairng off of his stories. I Leave in a Few days, Who knows what will happen.

-; Well, I've boarded my Train to Alabaster Territory. Reading some of the Guides and Books on it; I will be Meeting The Black Coven when i arrive at town, wether it be on good or bad terms. I Pray for these people they bring me no harm; for if they choose to disrupt me, I Will use my Arm. Granfather had Left me a Bunch of Family names, Building Details, and other notes on people of interest before. Hopefully I can use this, to survive and live fairly in The Town. I was told We'd be arriving in a Few hours, Despite the Rumors of this place being Criminal Filled, And oddly silent I have a nervousness building in my stomach.

AndreTheNinja

Back to top Go down

Written Log Of Damon Kajimo. Empty 1st day. - Log.

Post  AndreTheNinja Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 am

1st Day in Alabaster.

-; Well, I had arrived Earlier today, to find the quiet peaceful looking town in silence. Light Mist in the air, Looks like itll be raining soon. Not sure what to do with myself now, Perhaps get a room at the nerebye Inn. Hopefully. There are people around, But some of them are odd, nothing like the people in Shiroi Sora. Many different Varieties here; And some look like they are up to No good. The only one that had caught my eye was some Lady standing near The Park aside town, Thorton I think they call it. She Looked at me; As if sizing me up in a way; but she was dressed in Elegant looking clothing. Could this woman be a political icon, Or Coven Associate noticing my Arrival; or Am i becoming paranoid? Curiosity Killed the Cat; But What Killed The Dog ?

AndreTheNinja

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum