A old, dusty, brown journal; Victoria's journal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A old, dusty, brown journal; Victoria's journal.

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 am

A old, brown dusty journal sat on a table at the mansion of Victoria Silent. The pages were slightly ripped and some pages hanging out of the journal.

19th June - 2012

Well I got myself a small journal to keep my thoughts in...I might stick to doing this... But it might become hard since I have not written in one of...these so called diaries or journals...

My home...its like a pit of hell...living with my 12 year old sister Chaos....I rather be with my father...and mother...and possibly my child and someone else... -The rest of the writing was scratched out with a inked pen-

I wonder how Riane is...I haven't seen my little sister since she was just a little girl...hope she is ok... If something happened to her or she was taken or kidnapped....I will have to kill the ones who took her...
-There was more written but it was covered in a red liquid, like blood had been spilled onto the rest of the bottom page-

- Victoria Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A old, dusty, brown journal; Victoria's journal.

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:51 pm

19th June - 2012

Well....I was kidnapped by a nutty guy...awoke in a dungeon...found Riane there as well...Riane killed the man...I talked to Riane and pissed her off...and then she got me in the stomach... She then locked me in the dungeon....Isn't that nice of her?

After getting out of the dungeon I returned home...I found Chaos missing... If she doesnt return in an hour I will set out to find her...even if it means me getting killed..

I better stop writing and wait...

- Victoria Marie Silent

-There was more writing at the bottom of the page but something red smeared with the black ink so no one could read what else was written-

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 am

20th June - 2012

Think I'm going to stick to writing in a journal..

Well I met a guy...his name is Cesaer..I do believe that is Riane's brother..and Riane probably told him bad things about me...and probably over exaggerated about some things..

My heart kinda melted when I saw him actually....I'm hoping I meet up with him again...atleast show him that I'm not that mean of a person as people think I am.. Well I better go...time to go train..

-Victoria Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:37 pm

21st June - 2012

I still got these weird feelings inside me....why do I feel these feelings? what does it mean? I don't even know anymore...-She had written something but crossed it out quickly-

Chaos said I was acting strange yesterday after coming back from the tunnels... she said I was smiling, singing....and looked really happy... I don't act 'happy' anymore...after what had happened...

I should stop writing....thinking about that awful thought makes me sick to my stomach.

- Victoria Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:24 pm

22nd June - 2012

My head still pounds and my body is still in pain. I'm in the underground tunnels of Alabaster... I hate seeing the stillness and quietness of this place...it was once a over populated place with some happy people... like I was once...

Told Chaos she had to stay home and keep guard over my place... she didn't want me to go..thought I would get hurt... Pfft! I can take care of myself! She should be the one caring about herself, not me...

I hate seeing myself like this... and the way Chaos cares about me.. I tell her to leave me alone but she always comes back to help... why is this? I mean, I know I'm her sister but come on... so much on my mind right now...

-Victoria Marie Silent

-She wrote something weird at the bottom of the page but scribbled it out with the black ink-

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:35 pm

23rd June - 2012

It's nice to know that one of my friends from when I was a child is still alive... Saw a old friend today...was quite peaceful until she had to go... But still...it was nice to see a familiar face...

Came back from the tunnel's yesterday... Chaos fell out of the tree when she heard me..said she didn't know I was there and kinda just fell out of the tree... Was quite funny and all, she laughed too. Shocking that I laughed though...I thought I couldn't laugh when I lost him..

Well I better go...sounds like I have to train to keep me from thinking of him or the others..

- Victoria Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:16 pm

26th June - 2012

As soon as this Plague is gone I will return to Alabaster.. Chaos thinks I shouldn't go because I might get more ill... well I think it is helping me. I am hoping to find someone there, maybe a friend hopefully.

I hate laying in bed all day... nothing to do in here but lay around all day and listen to music...

I'm thinking of getting off my lazy butt and walking around my home and maybe build a new part to the house... Better go before Chaos comes in to give me some food...said I am not allowed to be writing or anything yet...

- Victoria Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 pm

7th July - 2012

I haven't been writing lately because I haven't been....well...lets just say sick.... -Something else was written but it was scratched out with something red-

I haven't seen anyone lately...maybe because I haven't been leaving my mansion.. I really don't wanna leave my mansion and go to Alabaster...to much pain to deal with right now...

Better stop writing and go check up on my flowers and make sure they are still ok...

-Victoria Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:39 am

21st July - 2012

I haven't been writing in my journal because I have been out and about to other places. Visited Alabaster today and I found out the Siege Night Ball. Should I go? Should I dress up? Well, if I do, Chaos will probably pick my dress out and get me all "Dolled up and cute", Which will be a living nightmare.

Well, I have been thinking about stuff lately. It seems that I might not be living in my mansion for awhile... Might run off and live at Alabaster somewhere.

- Victoria Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top