Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal of Chaos Marie Silent

Go down

Journal of Chaos Marie Silent Empty Journal of Chaos Marie Silent

Post  BaByGiRl5625 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:36 am

A small black, neat journal sits on a young girl's bed by the name of Chaos Marie Silent at Victoria's mansion.

On the first page of the journal is a neat drawing of a black lycan. At the bottom there was something written but it was scribbled out with black ink.

Journal of Chaos Marie Silent Lycan

20th June - 2012

Well I got myself a journal to keep my thoughts in.

Victoria found me....yeah I ran away to train but she came after me I guess...she yelled at me and told me to tell her where I was heading next time and I told her I would. After returning from the tunnels she seemed out of it...she singed to herself quietly and actually seemed happy...for once...

I haven't seen him in awhile...wonder how he is doing...well I better stop writing and go train with Vicky...

- Chaos Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

Back to top Go down

Journal of Chaos Marie Silent Empty Re: Journal of Chaos Marie Silent

Post  BaByGiRl5625 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:42 pm

21st June - 2012

I am extremely worried.... Victoria was crying last night while in bed for no reason...she has a bad fever..and she is also telling me she is in pain... I am worried....I have no one to help me and I don't know what to do... It's like something came over Victoria and made her ill...

What do I do? Where is he? I need to find him before Victoria gets worse... I have to tell him what is happening...maybe him and mommy could help her... I should stop writing...I must keep an eye on Victoria, and at the same time try and find him and mommy....

-Chaos Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:35 pm

22nd June - 2012

Well... I couldn't find him or mommy.. Victoria told me she was going out...going to the tunnels for awhile.. if I tried stopping her she would have put me down.. I really don't want that..

I'm going to be alone at the mansion, house..thing..whatever you call it alone for now... probably training like I was told too..

Better stop writing and go train now...

- Chaos Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:51 am

23rd June - 2012

Victoria came back and she didn't look well. I made her go to bed early and she had a fever. Her body was still in pain and I still don't know what will happen to her.

I started trainging a little more until I hurt myself and fell out of a tree...that was extremely painful...but I think I'm ok... I should go check up on Victoria real quick.

- Chaos Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:04 pm

26th June - 2012

I haven't been writing in my journal because Victoria got worse...she is becoming Insane...well...as I believe she is... I can't find him or mommy and I don't know where to go..

Well I have been training more because I think I may lose Victoria.. today I kinda fell out of another tree...heard a bird and flipped out and fell....hurt really badly..Probably should stop writing and go train some more..

- Chaos Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

Back to top Go down

Post  BaByGiRl5625 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:46 pm

7th July - 2012

Ran off again....this time Vic didn't come to find me...she stayed by the gates until I returned and well...kinda punished me for running off again... almost got my tongue cut off...luckily I didn't. She actually cut my arm while training and told me it was for running off...and kept on cutting me whenever she attacked me in practice.

Haven't heard from daddy or mommy... guess something happened or Vic is keeping something for me... Anyways speaking of Vic, she hasn't been herself...she won't leave her room and will only visit her garden. She said she won't visit Alabaster at all...not for atleast a month or two... I tried dragging her out but she was to heavy to move.... so I left her in her room so she could catch up on homework.

Better stop writing and go train a little...gotta get ready for a small fight in the garden..

-Chaos Marie Silent

BaByGiRl5625

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down