Alanya's Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alanya's Diary

Post  Rachela on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 pm

(OOC Note: I was going to use google translate to do the entries in Cyrillic, but uh, I figured I'd make it more convenient for you people. None of you laugh at this. None of you. I didn't OOCLY intend for these entries to be humorous, but they sort of turned out to be that way. Don't blame me, blame the Alanya's little voice in my head. *Shake fist*)

Ornately decorated with engravings and bits of sea glass, Alanya's diary is a very expensive looking one. She usually keeps it locked away in a safe in her room or carries it around with her in a bag. It's fairly new and it's earliest entries are dated back to the beginning of 2012, but the spine of the diary has been broken in enough so that it doesn't seem TOO new. The diary does not have a lock on it. Alanya's handwriting is usually neat. It is written in Russian in the Cyrillic Alphabet.

Last edited by Rachela on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rachela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alanya's Diary

Post  Rachela on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:16 pm

17, July, 2012

So long, BlueAsh. I'm leaving this place tomorrow with the rest of the little caravan. Off to Alabaster I go, getting out of this frozen place! I've never actually BEEN to England before. I expect everyone up there will have terrible teeth and eat nothing but stale bread and drink black tea with no sugar. Yuck. I better pack a few extra bottles of vodka. Do they allow that in the airports anymore?

---PEOPLE---

-Roman: Love-hate as usual. Love your face, love certain sides of you, not so loving everything else. You say you're disgustingly sleeping around with your cousin for power, but when you throw yourself at me, you don't kiss me? Jesus christ, maybe your medication's been acting up lately or something. You've been WAY too moody.

-Ariane: Still skeletal. Still breathing. Woe is me.

-Dustin: Who the fuck are you to judge me, stubby?

-Paloma: Grow. A. Pair.

-Sal: You'd be so much sexier if you dropped your "all vampires are evil, therefore I will whine about them" attitude.

-Cassius: Cute, but in a puppy-dog sort of way. You are the least douche-y of these people. Thank you for actually having some substance.

Current Thought/Mood: Since when is it okay to have green nail polish?
Rachela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachela on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:31 pm

18, July, 2012

He has the nerve to come and tell me that my father is dying and he's going to be taking over MY coven? He doesn't even care that I'm grieving already and that this pain is horrendous. How can he do this to me... How can my FATHER do this to. Everything in my life has been done to impress HIM. This time I'm taking matters into my own hands, the little bastard.

--PEOPLE--

Roman: Words cannot describe the hatred I feed for you right now, just when I think I might be able to try and make nice... Let's see how fast your stab wounds heal if I keep coming back and opening them up.

Ariane: You might be useful for me in plotting your little lover boy's demise

Dustin: Once again, Stubby, leave me the fuck alone.

Cassius: I can tolerate you, where ARE you?

Current Thought/Mood: Let's break some shit
Rachela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top