Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A shred of Enoch : Carrick's Notepad.

Go down

A shred of Enoch : Carrick's Notepad. Empty A shred of Enoch : Carrick's Notepad.

Post  Captain Smiles Fri May 18, 2012 3:55 am

18th May

Alabaster. It seems nice enough , but it is hardly as nice as back home.

Some kin tried to fight with me as asoon as I arrived , I hardly expected that. I mean I was nothing but polite , answered his questions and let him become a gas in a young lady's lungs , we'll get to her later, and then the guy suddenly is all for scrapping with me ? Hardly seemed fair to me. I only gave him alittle scratch and broke his weapon , no need for unpleasantness.

Now , this girl that I have talked to a few times. Ariane something or other. She seems nice enough although slightly pompous for my tastes. I believe she is incharge of Rosetta activities here or here abouts. I'll have to watch myself these people have never liked me and I cannot be bothered with a blood bath and myself possibly becoming incarcirated. But she's intelligent enough and I supose I enjoyed talking to her.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

A shred of Enoch : Carrick's Notepad. Empty Re: A shred of Enoch : Carrick's Notepad.

Post  Captain Smiles Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 pm

It seems I was wrong , people are not what I expected of them. They never are , they always disappoint.
Such is life , I suspect, but it is still irritating. I miss home and find myself drawing more than usual.
Cosain appears to have died , I am saddened , he had potential after he was shown the way. He killed his mother , much like I did , but that is worthless now he has departed.

The world is emptier than I thought when another spark is stamped out.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

A shred of Enoch : Carrick's Notepad. Empty Re: A shred of Enoch : Carrick's Notepad.

Post  Captain Smiles Mon May 21, 2012 11:24 am

It seems that developments are occuring rather alot quicker than I expected. Roman Blackthorne ripped the throat out of a 5 year old and let her die and frankly this is unacceptable. This action begat Shi's hatred of the Rosettya and Black faction in the village. He intends to make an army and conquer the village.

Ariane is not her mothers child. She is something else , something better. I doubt that on her own she will make right by the village but I think she may be guided to greatness. Unlike so many tyrants in the village , the Blacks if no-one else , she has potential.

I exacted judgement on Roman today. That cretin had the audacity to defend his actions. The blood of an innocent child stains his hands , and he defended himself. I struck him , several times. Then , when I was done and I was talking to him , he drew a pistol and threatened me. I gave him reason to remember to Carrick Blackthorne. I took his left hand in punishment , it was fair.

I must talk with Shi again , this god in Alabaster. If he intends to march on Alabaster I want him to see the light. He is a a decent man and I hope he will see reason. I shall converse with him later.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Smiles Tue May 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Things have taken a shift in the last day or so. Now it seems that many of my acquantinces , people I was beginning to think of as friends are beginning to shift away from me. Such is life I guess , people can be bastards.

Cosain has risen , and for this I have mixed feelings. The parliament has revived him for killing Tus and I am not sure if this is wise. Bottom line is he is a new breed of kin , and that cannot be good. Yes he bit the hand that crafted him , but he is still a liability. He is a decent individual though , and he has always seemed open with me. Something others in this town have not been.

And he doesn't rip the throats out of 5 year olds. It still sticks in my craw what Roman did. Maybe It wasn't my place to play inquisitor but he did wrong to put it bluntly. I wonder if Alabaster is best off with Shi or the Rosetta ruling it. I am retaining my neutrality but I still hate the currant climate. We shall see how it pans out , and I shall try to act reasonably once it is all done, this shall not be another Cannae after the battle.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Smiles Wed May 23, 2012 4:03 pm

23rd May

Cosain seems to think less of me. I was rather harsh when he tried to enter my lungs , who wouldn't be ?
I dislike it when he does that , so I forced him out like the invader he felt like. Since Abraxas I have always hated possession , it makes my skin crawl.

I asked Ariane out to dinner. And she said yes. We'll see how that one turns out.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Smiles Sun May 27, 2012 7:57 am

27 th May.

I am pretty hung over this morning , but it was a good night. I got to drinking and talking to marianne , and we went back to her place. I suspect I don't need to go into details.

It's slightly confusing because I asked Ariane out but we've not gone further than that. We havn't even gone on our little "date". Christ , I feel like a teenager using words like that. I shall have to see what happaens. I still want to get to know Ariane of cours e, and maybe go further with her. But Marianne , well she's really good to talk to. And she doesn't try to talk down to me. I am uncertain.

Me and Marianne seem to be doing ok.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Smiles Thu May 31, 2012 8:36 am

31st May

Well things in the village are wonderful. We're full up of bloodsuckers which is ever so much fun. I wonder if they'll stay when the Crusniks inevitably start to hunt in Alabaster. That'll be funny to watch.

Ariane told me some rather unsettling news. I am as good as my word though and shan't say or write a word.

Everybody here is so bloody serious. Roman ,who has something to do with the news Ari told me, just cannot take a joke. Apparently everything isn't a joke in life. Slightly insulted because 1. He's dead and 2. Life is just one big joke.
Makes no bones to me though if he's gloomey and borderline incestuous.

Marianne and me continue to get along swimmingly though , so all is not bad. She seems genuinely interested in me, I just feel I need to watch my back around her. Not even around her , I think I should watch my back for knives around all of Alabasters residents.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Smiles Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:01 pm

1st June

Fuck it , fuck it all.
All they ever manage to do is disappoint. Marianne is a cold hearted spouse killer ,and I think i was next. I confront her and she pretends like she'll try and get help , take herself to Justice. Then she pushes a pistol in my face. I had to end it for her , to do anything else would have been cruel.

I expected to talk about it with Ari , but all she seems to care about is Roman. That incestous bastard. And then , when I show some concern apparently it isn't my bussiness. Fuck that and fuck her. Hypocritical bitch.

All they do is disappoint , all of them.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Smiles Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:58 am

3rd June

There seem to be alot of fallen coming into town , and none of them Valiants so I can almost gurantee they'll be bad news. It isn't my bussiness so I shall have to ignore it unless it becomes my problem.

Had a meeting with some of the Inner Council of Angels yesterday. They want me to come back up top , because there's a loop hole to let me back in. Because i threw myself out , god can let me back in. I doubt I want to go back though , too much politics. I am warming to some of the people in Alabaster and It would be wrong to desert them.

I said I'd consider , but I'm fairly sure what my answer is.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum