Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~

Go down

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~ Empty ~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~

Post  Chloe Johns Tue May 29, 2012 1:05 pm

27th May 2O12
-Well, this is my first diary or journal entry i have wrote so far, so i probably won't be very good at this but i'll give it a shot. It seemed another average day at Alabaster, obviously this wouldnt be uneventfull as Alabaster isn't that type of area. I met this Demon today, he was called Damien..quite a interesting guy if i say so..but i didn't really know that much about Demon's. Thats when it came a shock that he wanted to talk to me in private. I rejected. He won't talk to me anymore. Infact, he's dissapeared since. Hmm, probably gone to hell as he was interested in going back there for a strange reason.

I met this kitsune aswell, stupid pathetic girl she was. Disrespecting my kind is one thing i do not allow. But obviously as a kitsune, the most annoying and ignorant species in my opinion had to do such a thing, i was slightly confused as a kitsune she would be almost related to my kind..as we are quite similar in appearance just completely different personalities. Finishing the day off with being insulted about being a mixed race;A Neko Elementalist isn't common but i guess its better to be different then common.

Last edited by Grace510-Aimee on Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Chloe Johns
Chloe Johns

Back to top Go down

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~ Empty 28th May 2O12..

Post  Chloe Johns Wed May 30, 2012 9:52 am

28th May 2O12..
-Well, still no sign or Damien the demon boy i wrote about in my last diary entry.. Anyways, i just met this girl ''Rosyanna'' or something like that, i didn't really pay that much attention..She was a vampire. I had heard about her from the other vampires i have met at Alabaster recently but she's nothing like what i expected. Shes kinda pretty in her own way but something to puke over in another. She seems pretty popular with the boys i guess, but as not really a person to flirt or slug them shes welcome to them. I found her talking to this boy called Jack, he was 11. ew. yes, ew. They were talking for the whole entire day, in the end he came out with a love speech to her, ew. Then he found out how old she was in ''vampiristic'' years as she called them. She was 104. P'aha.

Finishing off my very relaxing and enjoyable day..ppftt am i kidding. I explored the western Bistro i think its called and the library just around the corner..quite a large place for a library, considering i had never heard of it before its not popular there at all. In fact when i visited it was only me and the librarian behind the desk. Bistro, well i do enjoy that place rather too much..nice homely feeling i feel in such a place.
Chloe Johns
Chloe Johns

Back to top Go down

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~ Empty 29th May 2O12..

Post  Chloe Johns Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 pm

29th May 2O12..
-It was raining, a boring day ahead is the first thought that entered my head today..Spotted the same kitsune i saw the other day, we had a ''battle'' you could call it..I won by throwing her in a river she wouldn't be able to swim,this is quite a easy strategy to win a fight against a kitsune and a neko. This strategy wouldnt work on me as i can minipulate water, this being a basic power as a Elementalist. Saw Rose the 104 year old vampire and Jack the 11 year old human ''talking'' today, as per usual. I watched from a distance and found out he did infact have a ''KFC krushem'' on her;god this sounds like a episode of eastenders or glee. ew. glee.

Anyways, you know what made my day: the fact that i got locked inside the bistro today by a human. I had to shove her out of the way just to get past her, but obviously humans being a big-headed species.. she tried to ''put me in my place'' as she described it but oh, my place was above hers. Ended up killing the girl, using her our fire balls which she ''spat'' out at me. pathetic. She wouldn't die. I had to kill her about 7 times for her to get the message. Stupid girl in my opinion.
Chloe Johns
Chloe Johns

Back to top Go down

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~ Empty 3O May 2012..

Post  Chloe Johns Wed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm

3O May 2012..
-Urgh, another enjoyable day. Met king of the Elves today, nice person not stuck up like all the other kings and queens around here i suppose. This girl called Alliane or something stupid started being a school girl to me today, tell me that she would rip my up and play scavenger hunt with my bones. Yeah as if, I would be doing the digging, not her. Watched a elf fall into the water fall today, honestly that made my day so much happier the sight of him almost swimming in the fountain. He was fine after though, he had a staring contest with the king. The elf won, suprisingly.

Heading to the village square now and might go and explore the new cabin which has been built on the side of the park, on the way to Ravenwood. Might spend some more time with the Elf King for now but yeah.
Chloe Johns
Chloe Johns

Back to top Go down

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~ Empty 31 May 2012-3 June 2012

Post  Chloe Johns Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 pm

31 May 2012..
-Im going on a adventure today, going to visit my only family i know about. She lives out of Alabaster so i won't be on for a few days, i haven't been able to write about this until now as i left my diary on the Manor Table, something just knocked on the door..oh its only a werewolf, i never get time to write in peace honestly. Hmph, anyways i must get going or i wont get to Ceracik where my cusin cousin lives in time.

--OOC News--
I haven't been on from the 31st May to the 3rd June as I went camping with the family abroad, sorry for any inconvenience..

3 June 2012..
-Just got back from the OO:45 minute trek i had to take from Ceracik to Alabaster north, I had to go through Ravenwood into Snurghing Forest and down Himhide Beach to get there, phew it was a trip and a half. By the way i forgot to mention in my last writing who i went to visit, shes not exactly a close relative but shes good enough shes my cousin. Maralyn Starker, shes a mage and shes 21 years of age. Just for the reference if i ever forget her. Which i hope i wont. Wait, something just came in the library.. i have to go.

~~~ Aimee Starker,

Last edited by Chloe Johns on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Chloe Johns
Chloe Johns

Back to top Go down

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~ Empty 4th June 2O12..

Post  Chloe Johns Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 am

4th June 2O12..
-It was sunny, great suprise the whole town was suprised even the chirp of the villagers seemed brighter. Met a irritating young lady today, no she wasn't a kitsune to my suprise. She was either a Elf or a human i couldn't quite decipher as her ears were hidden by the way her hair was placed. Saw Chaos in the Tavern today, he is such a great friend..one to keep hold of i can assure you. He took me to limbo, not on a adventure..he gave me a 'gift' it was a scythe. It had the power of Energy and Soul Minipulation inside the emerald diamond that was placed at the tip of the blade. He called me ''Souling Scythe'' god only knows why and how that came across. I am currently writing from the tavern, Chaos just left. Its just me and a few girls sat at the bar trying to impress a male with purple hair. Hm, yes purple. The girls are vampires, just heard them boasting about their power to impress the purple male. Ugh, its really not working at all. Hm, wait.. I have to go, something's just occured at the Thornton park. I must go and find out what it is. A huge splash from what i heard.
Chloe Johns
Chloe Johns

Back to top Go down

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~ Empty 5th June 2O12-8th June 2O12..

Post  Chloe Johns Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:12 am

5th June 2O12-8th June 2O12..
-Thank god i have found my diary, i had misplaced it in the tavern this time. God knows how it got there since last time i was writing in the Black Manor like i usually do..hm, i guess someone could of tried to find its owner maybe? But if anyone read my manor loads of rumours and lies would've been spread about me, i am go relieaved i found it. Still a mystery though. Thats why i haven't wrote for a few days..but no one reading it is just a memory book for me to look at when im older and laugh at all the stupid mistakes i have done i guess.
Chloe Johns
Chloe Johns

Back to top Go down

~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~ Empty Re: ~! Aimee Starkers Journal !~

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down