Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

` Scrap Paper Notebook - Cress' Tales `

Go down

` Scrap Paper Notebook - Cress' Tales ` Empty ` Scrap Paper Notebook - Cress' Tales `

Post  Rachela Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 pm

A rather tattered, older looking folder is kept on Cress at all times. It is supposedly a journal of sorts, though it contains random bits of scrap paper with various writings on them. They are compiled together by date and are secured to the folder with a paperclip.

June 7
Day One in a new village. Stumbled into the place late at night. Seems pretty quiet. Not too many folk wandering around, though it could just be that it's late. This is the first piece of civilized land I've been in for quite some time and I think this may be the place Rory told me about before I left London. Huh. Alabaster. Cute name. I poked around a bit to find that it's a pretty cute place, too. I might stay here for a few days. See if Rory was right about it.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

` Scrap Paper Notebook - Cress' Tales ` Empty Re: ` Scrap Paper Notebook - Cress' Tales `

Post  Rachela Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm

June 8 2012

Boy this place gets DEAD at night. I lurked around a bit today, just watching the locals and how they go about their business. I'm carefully deciding which groups I want to hang around. Try as I might not to judge, there are a few select people I am already wary of. I may stay in this town a few days longer... It seems that the place really does have a certain magic to it.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

` Scrap Paper Notebook - Cress' Tales ` Empty Re: ` Scrap Paper Notebook - Cress' Tales `

Post  Rachela Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm

June 29 2012

Okay, so I haven't written in ages. That's because I haven't had anything to write ABOUT. I still don't, really. This is just me letting the world know that I am still in existence and in Alabaster.

I spend a lot of time in my workshop. I get busy in there. Right now I'm experimenting with robots. It's proven to be kind of scary. I don't think I will mess around with them anymore... I don't wanna blow the city up. Hopefully I can start socializing with other people more. I'd like to talk to that Roman dude again, maybe that little one with the purple-y eyes, or Angelo, who is a pretty chill guy. He seems super bothered by something though. Not going to annoy him to get him to open up. He can do that on his own accord. I'll take a guess that someone is giving him a hard time though. Don't know why. The guy seems to have some serious issues getting over something in his past. I ain't a psychologist, but that's just what I've gathered.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down