Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stiched notebook

Go down

Stiched notebook Empty Stiched notebook

Post  Takcnog Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:04 am

-A small packet of uneven paper that has been stitched together with a shoe lace. There seems to be several stains on it. Inside, there's a legible, but scrawny cursive hand writing.-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Journal, first journal don't know what to say. Forgot punctuation, oops. Introduction, Yurki Lakarov. -several scribbles- much. I don't know what to say. I've just come to Alabaster, father died a couple days ago, told me he wasn't my real father. What does he mean? He taught me and raised me, isn't that good enough to be a father? I don't understand. Said my parents dumped me. I was born savage, feral, etc... It doesn't matter anymore, father or no father, I'm still here. -again several scribbles- . Some people have been treating me nicely in Alabaster, some people haven't. They don't like how I can't speak. Why can't I -scribbled out-. I'm tired, going to go find a place to sleep.

Takcnog

Back to top Go down

Stiched notebook Empty Re: Stiched notebook

Post  Takcnog Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Realized people could read my book. It doesn't have much. Why would people read my book? Why would I read another person's book. People are curious. *there are large ink marks all over the page, it makes it hard to read what he wrote*

Takcnog

Back to top Go down

Post  Takcnog Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:31 am

People, mean people. Broke my nose. It's healed, but hurts. Painful. Lost my book. Couldn't write in it, feels lonely. Lonely. I am lonely. Haven't conjured much. Somebody stole my bag, need to find it. Camera still inside. Good thing I have the spear. Fishing spear. People think it's a weapon. Weapon against fish. People aren't fish. Maybe people think they're fish. No, that's just stupid. Had some bread. First time, feels dry but tastes crispy. Crispy liked grilled fish without the fish. Having a tooth ache for past week. Maybe doctor. No, doctor's are scary. Knives, blood, surgery, masks. Scary. Very scary. Dentist, need a dentist. Never been to one. Other people have. What do they do? Scary. Night is getting scary. I hear more people hunting and people getting robbed. Need shelter, better place to sleep. Bar? No. People will see me. Need to find somebody to move in with. Don't have enough money for a house to myself.

Takcnog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down