Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small diary for Miya Loveliam

Go down

A small diary for Miya Loveliam Empty A small diary for Miya Loveliam

Post  Dani Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

A small autograph book used as a diary, pages ripped out and stained yellow, the smell of vanilla and talcum powder (or baby powder in America) lingered on the pages.

16 June ~ 2012

It's been a long while since I wrote in a.. diary, but I think I might start. Since the institution is on my back again about medication and such, I simply can't just ignore it. And the fact I can't leave the village because of this bloody plague that has some how made its way in the village. Perfect, another problem on my mind.

My cottage was in ruins when I went to see it, and I haven't seen any of the Blacks or Rossettas around, maybe I need to take these sunglasses off and simply open my eyes. Everything is going on in front of me and I'm still concentrating on the past, on Tanith, the drink, Callum, the institution, maybe I shouldn't have been let out this early..

I've only seen Rose, the only familiar face in Alabaster, and the whole village just has an.. abandoned vibe to it. It doesn't feel how it did before, the new villagers that would come in every day demanding anything you could imagine, or a simple chat with a friend. But no, everyone suddenly keeps to themselves, all secretive and inside. Maybe it's changed too much, or I can't let go of the past. I want things how they were again, singing lessons with Mira and a drink with Valentina in the tavern, but no, everyone is gone now. Ariane runs the village now, and it seems whenever I see her she never really has time to stop and just.. well stop. Always in a rush to explore and do work, I understand she runs the village and this whole lockdown but.. sometimes you just need to stop, breath and well.. chat to a friend about.. well.. yesterday..

~ Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

A small diary for Miya Loveliam Empty Re: A small diary for Miya Loveliam

Post  Dani Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm

17th June - 2012

Second day of having a diary, I wonder if I'll stick to it

Riane turned up on my doorstep today, she acted... strange.. like a child, make up all over her face, like a hooker, only innocent and not as trashy. All I remember from there was sleeping on the sofa, a long sleep then waking up. But I can't help but feel the need to see this males face.. I don't know who though..

I was also a bit peckish today.. not for blood though.. for something more.. interesting. My meal was satisfying. and though was a pain to get hold of, was lovely to eat. I shouldn't have done it though, not now, not then. It isn't right.. wasn't right.. what am I saying.. I needed it.. it's like a drug, I want more. I'll have to gather myself and hold that sudden hunger back... I don't want to get myself into something..

My pills till haven't been able to get to me.. these things.. they keep telling me to eat something.. I saw a neko in the tunnels earlier.. I'll go see if she can help me..

~ Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

22 June 2012

Ugh.. it's just.. dragging. The days, they go on and on. Never ending, only when I shut my eyes my day is gone. I look back on yesterday wondering what I could have done to make it better, being immortal is just.. exhausting. I can't feel it any more, I need whiskey, juice, vodka, anything to get rid of this stale taste in my mouth. I feel so empty and alone, there's nobody around any more. I need Valentina back.. I need a good friend who will sit with me and understand every word that I say..

Mmm last nights dinner was amazing, hunting is boring now. I can't be bothered with it, I'm just.. not interested. Although I do thirst every now and then, my meals seem to relieve it for me, make it go away. I love it, my own little secret, a dark secret in the back of my mind from even the most skilled telepaths, taught for thousands of years. Although this last bite is a bit chewy, I may need something to wash it down..

I met an interesting male in the library, well not interesting, more like a complete ass hole. I don't know his name, but somehow he knows mine, and he won't tell me how he knows. I have a right to know how someone knows anything about me, it's a disgrace, I'm on the verge of punching his lights out. I was in the tavern and managed to get a bottle of vodka off Alfie (Permission or not.. I got it), Now I couldn't see the man, but I know I felt him, and that girl Rosie too. He stole my vodka, yes, he stole it. I have waited over 100 years for that, and he took it, for no reason other than his amusement. He decided to give it back after, so I smashed it. Why did I smash it? Of all the things, I smashed it. Alfie will be locking his vodka away now, I'll need another way to hold that bottle.

~ Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:11 am

23 June 2012

It's early, but I don't care, the tunnels are empty and there seems to be no life around. I miss everyone, I want everyone back, I want to go outside and breath the fresh air without worrying about a bloody plague!

I want to speak to all of my old friends, standing in the square in front of Tavern on porch talking about anything that we could pluck from the air. Ava, Chiffon, Rose, Valentina. I want my friends back, but they have moved on now, new lives. I'm stuck in the past

I'll just have to get over it, nobody is coming back, and I'm on my own.

~ Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 pm

12 July 2012

It's been a while since I wrote, but I've hardly done anything to write about.

The decreased number of nekos is so obvious now, I've had strangers ask me what's going on, where are all the felines? I've eaten them, my sick mind has a craving for them every minute of the day. I broke a law in Alabaster, I've decreased the population of nekos dramatically, there's less than a handful left. I need help, but who from? I'll have to put a note somewhere...

~Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:59 pm

20 July 2012

I woke up today with my head on a table in the tavern, sitting at a booth, with a huge headache. I couldn't have drank last night, I swore to myself I wouldn't. I did stink earlier though.. and I feel like I have something important to do today, something I've been waiting for, for a while. I feel like I need to get ready for something? I don't know.

The important thing is, I really need a vodka right now, which isn't good.

~Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:15 am

21 July 2012

I finally got over the hang over.. I slept all day yesterday and drank so much water I still need to pee. I went to see Alfie today aswell, asking him about the other night. He said I got some guy to buy me a bottle of vodka, and that Rose bought me two small glasses. I can't blame her, I am a begger. And that Cassius offered to get a coffee with me to catch up, well now I know what I'm so worried about. I don't know why I feel nervous, but I am, I haven't felt this jelly feeling in my stomach for a VERY long time, something isn't right.

I'll go take my medication, that might make it better.

~Miya Loveliam

Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 am

22 July 2012

Nothing really happened yesterday, well..

I realized that I couldn't go get a coffee with an old friend, smelling like an alcoholic tramp. So I went to see Rose, and I asked if I can borrow a shirt or something. I got a whole outfit, mints and she put makeup on me, just to cover my dark circles. I did look how I did like.. a hundred years ago. But I ended up going in my hat, but I did smell nice...
The coffee and chat was fun, I don't know how, but Siege Day came up in the conversation, and now I'm going with Cassius..
This might be the first time I have genuinely enjoyed a conversation with someone in like, forever.

I just need to keep telling Ariane and Rose, it was NOT a date..
...I think..

~Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:45 am

23 July 2012

Ugh, my back hasn't hurt this much in years, Riane jumped on it last night in the Library, and I think I've gotten into another smoking habit.. well I don't smoke as often as I did but, I'm on my way to it

I had my first hunt in a few years today, I'm just fed up of surviving off of blood stored in a fridge, it's nice to see the blue in my eyes again, I told Cassius that it's been a few years since I actually hunted, but he said it isn't good for me.. well I couldn't exactly tell him I've had a small.. change in appetite.. if I told him about me eating my own species well.. I won't tell him about that.

I woke up in a great mood yesterday morning, today I just want to sleep all day. What's wrong with me? I'll take my medication, maybe that'll work.

~Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

23 July 2012

I woke up today, I hunted, took tablets. There, no motivation for anything, so I just slept.

I managed to sneak a bottle from the Tavern, the same guy from a few days ago bought me one. Drank it in the manor, I stink again, but oh well. I ate another one, I found one, and ate it.

I'll have another bottle tomorrow if there is nothing to do, it's not good but, it makes the day go past.

~Miya Loveliam
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down