Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dustin's reconnaissance

Go down

Dustin's reconnaissance Empty Dustin's reconnaissance

Post  Jacksonfrost Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Day 1
After entering the town and seeing my cousins burned down house, i prepared for the worse. I jumped inside to see a cluster of bodies around the area, seeing signs of a struggle on some of the bodies, bite marks etcetera. I then quickly found a white bone sword and my cousins journal along with the body, i dug a grave and put him inside of the hole. Burying him i walked into the house to see the fireplace burning, a sign of life at least. I walked upstairs to the what looked like "Araine's" room written in Jack's journal, i placed the sword near a swords display and as i walked out i saw a note saying she had left for Venice and to watch the house carefully, i guess Jack must've been keeping watch over it while "Ariane" left for Venice, what a wishy washy...

-Dustin Frost

Day 3
I hadn't wrote day two because it was uninteresting to say the least, a girl found me, a guy tried to mug her or something. i killed him, she's afraid of me and then i insulted her and she left crying looking for her "daddy" who's name is Tharden as i picked up, she went to the library i think. As i look around the deserted place i suspect something must have been wrong, It seems that this Ariane character must have left... possibly with "Roman" a man Jack rarely talks to or has contact with... i suspect foul play to be involved... maybe Roman killed Jack as he left for Venice? or maybe Ariane killed Jack so there would be one less person to bug her, i don't know.
But then as i read on i realised that he may have some actually loved Ariane, and went out of his way to impress her... Improves the Roman-killing-Jack suspicion even more but i don't think Roman found out before Jacks untimely demise... I WAS supposed to kill him after all, But that leaves less blood on my hands... so if he is dead then why did they send me here? it makes no sense. i guess i'll have to just lay low for a while, just become a tourist until i can find out more in there library and documents... i may be small and weak, but unlike my ancestors, i'm smart, smarter then most humans, and some sorcerers, buffoons in there college...

-Dustin Frost
Jacksonfrost
Jacksonfrost

https://www.youtube.com/doodleslayer

Back to top Go down

Dustin's reconnaissance Empty day 4

Post  Jacksonfrost Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 pm

As i hear word of the resignation of the leader of the coven i grow more and more restless, i have taken Jacks sword, journal and amulet and head for Russia, i have to stop that signature, or at least be there to witness it, i already know what i will say, though i do not know the terrain, the amount of people, how she will react and what i can possibly do to change her mind. I am at the rope here, their IS no plan B their is a do and die moment in the Frost clan and it will either melt, or rise from the ashes and burn once more... It's time to get real, and i'm just getting started... If i don't convince her to rebel the Rosseta's... well i guess Alabasters fuck then isn't it? She has the men, the resources and the tactics, yet she doesn't do anything for fear of her life... a resignation is a cowards way out, then again... i don't have a bloody clue what i'm talkin about, just a bloke from vegas i am i am I'll just have to hope she doesn't deliver it on the 'morrow, and i think i've seemed to get Jacks amulet to work, dwarvish craftiness i have just gave it Jack's code phrase... knew what it was right when i got to the journal entry. Clever me, i'll contact Ariane when i touch down, don't want the magic to interfere with flight navigation now do i?

-Dustin Frost
Jacksonfrost
Jacksonfrost

Back to top Go down

Dustin's reconnaissance Empty Day 5

Post  Jacksonfrost Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:23 am

It seems like I had underestimated the situation, Blue ash seems well defended and she seems to have a personal guard, yet she seems to be... distracted either that or she plays off the death of Jack Anyways besides Ariane There seems to be a stereotypical Demoness in our mitsts the vampires seem to have a whale of a time tormenting her, theres a kitsune who doesn't like her as well and i seem to be the only friend (that i know) that likes her

-Dustin Frost
Jacksonfrost
Jacksonfrost

Back to top Go down

Dustin's reconnaissance Empty Day 6

Post  Jacksonfrost Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 am

I've seem to have grown popular in the dwarven communities... Since Roman calls me the only "Friendly" Dwarf he has seen, i have a feeling that Roman has not seen a lot of dwarves in his lifetime, but that is my opinion, The demoness asked me how to ward off Vampires by using the common household idea's: Garlic, a Cross and finally with exasperation and grasping anything she said a church, then i told her that Roman goes to church in Alabaster regularly, I almost told her that Decapitation was a good idea but i think she would have grasped that and found a executioners Axe... And i don't think Ariane would be to happy about that... I met another oddball in our little town of oddballs... I think his name is Sal, a Addonexus with metal manipulation, Our friendship become to be when i offered him some heat... Which is easy to come by for me since i have some flames always at- *Some odd burn marks appear on the paper* sorry, had a fire in my workshop, my automaton went haywire and started spraying oil everywhere, not so great when you are using candlelight... Anyways speaking of fire, i have found out if you collect fire together in a tight ball it will slowly collapse on itself and dissipate... i wonder if i push it all out at the point of collapse it will implode? Like a fireball sort of... i wonder what radius it will take? hopefully not enough to implode the planet... may want to test that theory out... Oh great T-ex 9 is going haywire again... i have to go and calm it's frizzlers... Heh, sounds really odd to say
Jacksonfrost
Jacksonfrost

Back to top Go down

Dustin's reconnaissance Empty Day 7

Post  Jacksonfrost Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 am

I met Alanya today... flipped me the middle finger and left after a argument with Roman, i don't think i'll like her around Alabaster. Speaking of it we are leaving today! i'm so happy about that Sal, Paloma, Ariane (Who has cooled down considerably since yesterday, long story), Roman (Who is never around, busy busy i guess) And Alanya (Sadly has to come for some idiotic reason but should be a good show since Arianes in charge) I have decided on the plane that bickering about my father will get me no where in Alabaster, it is a part of my past and i should work on the future, mainly because if i have one more drunken rant about it Alfie will hit me over the head with a frying pan and also Arianes words from yesterday (Long story again) Are starting to get through my thick, ignorant, dwarven head... I'm also excited for Siege day, mainly because i want to light the bonfire with my flames... It should be a absolutely "heart-warming" night, I have to go, huge weapons shipment and i heard that Jack had a bunch of riches so i can make myself a better forge! ta ta!
Jacksonfrost
Jacksonfrost

Back to top Go down

Dustin's reconnaissance Empty Day 8

Post  Jacksonfrost Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 am

My reconnaissance has turned into a journal it seems, Today was quaint despite the circumstances, after fixing my home i had a talk with Sal about Paloma and him, I made a new friend named Kestrel who seems to be a wonderful assasin once you get to know him, i STILL need to talk to Roman but whenever i do Ariane is right there talking to him so i can't seem to get close enough to talk to him, Paloma has calmed down and has gotten the "mythical routine" and everything was going so well until, you guessed it. Alanya shows up and apparently stabbed Roman twice! I couldn't find Roman but i did find Ariane on the manor steps balling her eyes out, she said that Roman was fine and everything is ok. So i don't know why she is crying... Anyways i patted her on the shoulder reassuringly and told her it was fine, so why do i feel like i did something terribly wrong

-Dustin Frost
Jacksonfrost
Jacksonfrost

Back to top Go down

Dustin's reconnaissance Empty Day 9

Post  Jacksonfrost Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:54 am

It was my birthday today, and the only one who knew about it was Paloma. Who gave me a peck on a cheek as a present, not complaining about it at all... it's just that i liked her a lot... Then their was me, Sal, and Kestrel who all got drunk in the Tavern oh man, the shot glasses i threw at Kestrel... good times, good times anyways, i'm going out of order I told Paloma the truth about why Sal was not in love with him, she threw a hissy fit and went off to burn something, it didn't help that Sal was nearby. I told him what happened and told me to tell him about it next time and it also didn't help that she completely ignored what i said about how i felt about her... their is now a large crater in front of the library where the door should be... then i talked with Kerstrel a bit, joked about with him, helped him out with his wounds and then Paloma and Ariane were talking and Paloma said she is leaving Alabaster!... alright fast forward to her front doorstep because i already talked about the bar we broke into her house and i was afraid that she would be their waiting for us but in fact she was in her room, i burned a hole through the door and unlocked it, chucking a bag of gold coins as reparations for her broken doors she asked me what i would do if she was naked while we broke in, i retorted "You would never be naked while in a break in Paloma" and then i talked about how much i felt about her and that it was my birthday etc, then I went out to find the others while she changed and Ariane apparently trying to help me get Paloma for some reason when she finally changed Ariane and Paloma (drunk for some reason) were both arguing about me and that "age doesn't matter when we are all immortal" oh great so i won't be able to retire after i have done a adequate amount of work... great...
Jacksonfrost
Jacksonfrost

Back to top Go down

Dustin's reconnaissance Empty Re: Dustin's reconnaissance

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum