Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paloma's Journal.

Go down

Paloma's Journal. Empty Paloma's Journal.

Post  JannyIsaBabe Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:13 am

Paloma's journal would be a soft green color with a design in the shape of a dragon designed on the front. In the middle of the dragon would be a red ruby in the shape of a heart. The pages would be something that looks like it came from an old book, with no lines and not completely white. More like a cream color that's just a little bit wrinkled.

July 19th 2012.

Hi, I'm going to write in you like you're an actual person even though you're not. Anyways... I know I've had you for a long time and I have never written in you. Ever. But I've decided that I need to get a few things off my chest, and telling people won't help me, so I'm going to write them.

I got a note from Terra who I thought was dead, I'm going to write what the note said in here.

The Letter:

Dearest Daughter,
I'm sorry I gave you up, my darling, but things had to be done and I didn't expect to have you. Anyways, you're a demon, as you must already know this... You're also the daughter to a very powerful demon... And I'm not talking about me, you're the daughter to one of the seven deadly sins. The birthmark on you're shoulder tells you which one is you're father, you just have to do some research. You may want to figure it out soon because you're father is watching you, he's furious I never told him about you until a few years after you were born. He's very happy to have an heir with the one woman he actually loved. I wasn't in love with him but he was with me. You must be careful, very careful. Do not make friends you may put them in danger, and if he asks you to go with him. Do it. I know this must all be a big shock to you but you have to trust me, even though I give you no good reason to. If you do not wish to go with him, try to not be alone. Stay around other people. Be safe. If he doles happen to come to you, do as he says. I'll be coming to see you soon, please tell no one about this. I just want to protect you, I was no good for you when I had you, that's why I gave you up. I've been watching you grow, though, darling. I haven't been very far through you're journey.

Love you lots, Terra.

What the fuck... Stupid she makes it seem as if what she did wasn't wrong. It WAS wrong. You don't just leave a baby in the woods. And I don't care if my "dad" is looking for me, I don't want to meet him. I should figure out who is though... Just so it's not bothering me... There's so much shit going on... The bitch Alanya stabs Roman, Sal is just.... Confusing me, Ari is stressed... The new guy is just creepy and now this. Yay. Siege day is coming up, and I'm really looking forward to that... I wanted to ask Sal the siege ball but he doesn't seem interested... I might just ask someone else or just go alone, it's not a big deal. I have much bigger things to worry about anyways, like Terra... She's not coming here, I'll make sure of that.

I'll write in you soon journal.

Paloma Romero (not Valley)
[b]
JannyIsaBabe
JannyIsaBabe

Back to top Go down

Paloma's Journal. Empty Re: Paloma's Journal.

Post  JannyIsaBabe Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 am

July 22nd 2012.

Hiya again, a lot has happened in these few days...

1. My mom came to town (that was a disaster)
2. Apparently Ari's mom came too... And she hired Kestral to kill my mom.
3. I tried to defend my mom because I heard fighting outside my house and I got myself held hostage in Dustin's cave because he turned on me and sided with Kestral.
4. So... My mom ended up leaving and going to hell... But she left her journal with me (which leaves me all the answers I need)

Me and Dustin aren't friends anymore 'cause I'm pissed off that he betrayed me... Even though when Kestral was gone he did let me go... But whatever.

And Ari told me that he's been having thoughts about him and I having sex... So much so that she thought we actually had sex.

That's all I got for you today... Bye.

-Paloma Romero.
JannyIsaBabe
JannyIsaBabe

Back to top Go down