Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era..

Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty ~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era..

Post  sweetnothings Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 am

Hidden within the depths of the grande Rosetta-Courtez manor, a heavy looking leather-bound journal held greater secrets than you could ever imagine, etched onto pages of expensive cream paper that now are torn from the book- the first few hundred pages ripped from the spine. And now, the first available page is written in an elegant script, the name of the holder:
Rose Isabelle Courtez.

A new era for an old friend of alabaster is about to begin, and here it shall be written.

Last edited by sweetnothings on Thu May 31, 2012 5:47 am; edited 3 times in total

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 31st May, 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Thu May 31, 2012 5:44 am

The first chance i have had to write in this old journal of mine, and i haven't much to say. I have been so very busy with business from The Order and affairs with The Rosetta that i haven't had the time to really return to Alabaster- i've been here for a few weeks now, but only now is the time i shall start to settle in and make my arrival known.

I'm Back.
Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 6th June 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 am

*This particular entry was written in Rose's usual elegant script, but the lines were very nearly engraved into the page with the pressure the woman had used, there were ink splatters covering the expensive material and one dark, rouge-coloured smudge just within the corners of the page, that seemed to seep into the paper with it's thick texture*

Mood? Annoyed and irritated.
I need to speak with Angelo about a lot of important things right now but he's always too busy with work, and i know i myself have been busy recently but i always seem to be the one making the effort and the time.
I'm also really quite annoyed at how everybody in this silly little village assumes that just because i decide to be polite and nice to people that i'm not powerful or strong or capable of anything vaguely dark- really? I've just spent a century dealing with people like this in a whole lot less polite of ways than i would around here. There's a whole lot of people that i feel i need to teach a lesson to right now, i'm just sick and tired of people underestimating me. Anyway, i know i'm only being snappy and annoyed because my temper has gotten the better of me- and i do feel bad for snapping at Riane earlier, but maybe next time she'll show a little more respect. Blunt entry, i know- i shall write soon when my mood has lightened somewhat.

I'm having second thoughts, about everything.
Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 7th June 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 am

All i've ever done is be there for her, all i've ever done is stand up for her and look after her when her mother was off on her usual little trips away- and it gets thrown right back into my face. I've spoken down to her once, once in her whole life, and even then it was only for her safety, for her benefit, i was just trying to get her to listen to me for once- i apologised for the way i did it, and now apparently she thinks it's okay to pretend i've been speaking like that to her the whole time. I won't take it any more, let's see how she fairs without me to stand up for her. I'm closing myself off.
I have spoken to Ariane, and although she is my friend, i have always been there for her- so unless we come to some sort of an agreement sooner or later and she finally takes my thoughts into consideration, action will be taken against him.
I still need to speak with Angelo.
The dizziness has returned, this time it's different, and i don't understand. I will keep this to myself for a while, i don't want to stress anyone out any more than they already are.

Everything is changing.
Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 8th June 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 am

They think i'm stupid?
Yet again, they underestimate me.
So many disrespectful liars living here in Alabaster who seem to have forgotten the meaning of friendship.
So much has changed here, and I think it's time i reacquainted myself with London and left Alabaster for good, i'll bring Viola along too, seeing as she's under my protection. I think she'd be a great asset to The Order.

I'll give it a few days.
Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 9th June 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:39 am

Dear Journal,

For once i'm writing to you, and not at you- which feels a bit weird to be honest i mean, you're paper- but somebody once told me that apparently it helps de-stress more if you write it out TO somebody, instead of writing meaningless thoughts upon a page. So here goes..
I'm finding it pretty amusing that they haven't worked it out yet. It's not simply because Riane was fed from that i am annoyed- infact, although she is my goddaughter and i wish her to be safe, it was her choice to accept, and so it is her responsibility, and i myself would find that rather a petty reason to be making such a fuss over- but i shan't correct them in their assumptions because it's really not worth my time or effort- it is their judgements and assumptions, not mine- and i know the truth.
Everything i have been writing to you is not all that is on my mind, and i doubt i ever will truly write to you how i'm feeling, only the spur of the moment thoughts at the tip of my mind will be written in this journal- and so often i come across as rash and unnecessary and maybe even a little bit over the top about situations. But i don't mind, because i'm writing to a journal, and nobody can judge me through this. Nobody knows that behind every sentence i write there is a whole lot more to a story than meets the eye. The mere fact that they all think i'm angry at them for the most petty of reasons- well i don't see how it's anyones business as to the real reasons, so i won't correct them- because lately i've got to thinking. I'm not really that bothered about what they think of me. Wether they think i'm taking things too far? Well, i know me, and they obviously don't- and that's enough for me. Infact every action i take i have thought over in my mind, perhaps even over-thought it- but every action i have taken so far has been necessary in the long run- even if they don't see it because they're blind as to my reasoning.

I'm feeling a little better now- before i might have been taking it to heart that they thought so little of me, that they really believed i would be making such a fuss over such unimportant things- but now, i'm good. They can think how they like.
I'm looking forward to a new start- i will remember to be careful who i trust this time.

Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 9th June 2012- in addition.

Post  sweetnothings Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:31 pm

It was going perfect until the keyword, the keyword came up and she spoke it loud and clear- and i believed it. I let her out from the circle, she still continued to act normal - but then i felt it, i'd felt something was off all along, but that's when it kicked in. 'The touch' my parents used to call it, i went on gut instinct and i realised it wasn't her, it was still him. He's out there somewhere, in her casing, her body- running around draining power. But i'll find him. I have a plan. It just involves alot more of the ancient stuff passed down through blood over centuries- a whole lot more of it, so i better get learning.

I spoke with a lycan girl today, while in the library, her name was Chaos- she seemed rather jittery, actually, and she'd heard of my name before- but sure enough would not tell as to why she was so on edge. I also saw Roman, his attempts at trying to get to me were rather petty and amusing, as always is his behaviour. I found it also pretty funny that he'd obviously taken Ariane's words out of context- unless she's lied again? Who knows, she's done it to me before, why wouldn't she do it to him?

Mood? Unaffected by gossip.
Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 19th June 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:59 am

I suppose i must have been separating myself from the drama, subconsciously. Separating myself from the judgemental attitude and the way people think they know what i'm thinking- they believe i am blind, but i am not- none of them are innocent, not one, they are all as manipulative and rude as each other and i'm rather getting tired of it. So i've distanced myself- as much as i can in the underground tunnels of alabaster, anyway. I haven't seen anybody for over a week, i haven't really been keeping track of the days- just roaming around within the shadows of the hidden tunnels, letting my mind catch up with everything. I think i'll head back towards the manor, now- towards home for the first time in days, and later i'll venture out again- except this time i might let myself bump into one or two people.

Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 21st June 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 am

I went back to the manor for but a half hour, just to collect a few books and clothes and things, nobody was there- though i left a quick note for Angelo, just so he wouldn't worry- i know how he is. And now i'm back within the shadows of the tunnels- i thought i was ready for the drama that seemed to radiate around alabaster for so long, but i'm not really. Perhaps in a few days, maybe tomorrow, even. I feel pretty trapped considering i can't really get out of Alabaster, confined within the four walls of the tunnels- i found a hidden passageway today, perhaps i shall see where it leads- maybe somewhere with a bit of daylight? Maybe somewhere with a bit of calm.

Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 22nd June 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 am

I feel i am going out of my mind. In a literal sense.
I'm going to go back to the manor today, it's stupid for me to avoid Alabaster when it's not even the root of my unresolved feelings, i need to stop blaming the small things and just put the past behind me- can i do that after a century? I should be able to, if it wasn't for the little reminder a few months back i probably would have already. I tried to block it out but i can't, so i'll just put it to the back of my mind, but i won't try to forget- that won't happen, i need to face up to it. I have order and coven business to attend to, and Angelo's probably going to be pissed at me- wish me luck.

Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 16th July 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 am

So here i am, lapping up the last of the midday Grecian sun- which has indeed noticeably coloured my skin, though not too considerably. I feel as if i should take this vacation a little more often, i don't know why i hadn't thought of it before. The calming sea and golden sands, familiar faces and wild night life- i feel at home here, just as i did half a century ago. My flight leaves tomorrow afternoon and i should arrive back in Alabaster for the evening. The last century has been.. overwhelming. I can admit that it got to me- but i've been here for just over two weeks now, and i think the bright sun and the familiar faces here have indeed done me a lot of good. I finally feel at peace with myself, and all that has happened, and i'm ready to return to Alabaster. The Rose i knew over a century ago is back.

Signed a happy and content,
Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 17th July 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:29 pm

I'm shutting the past out, there's no time like the present.

Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty 22nd July 2012.

Post  sweetnothings Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:56 am

Last night Miya came to me in need of help, nervous about her coffee meeting with Cassius- it was actually pretty cute how nervous she was, like she was a teenage girl about to go on her first date (not that it's a date, Miya says).
Today, i'm feeling free- the last time i remember feeling this genuinely happy, well, that's it- i don't remember. I didn't realise it had been that long. I'm off to hunt. Then i think i'll find Miya, ask how her meeting went.

Rose Isabelle Courtez.

sweetnothings

Back to top Go down

~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era.. Empty Re: ~ Rose Isabelle Courtez: A New Era..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down