Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back, but looks like no one else is.

+2
Rachela
Xarthan
6 posters

Go down

Back, but looks like no one else is. Empty Back, but looks like no one else is.

Post  Xarthan Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Haha Sorry I disappeared. Had to deal with real life.

Butttt yeah.

Hai gais :3

Xarthan

Back to top Go down

Back, but looks like no one else is. Empty Re: Back, but looks like no one else is.

Post  Rachela Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:17 am

Errybody's gone Seth babe
Jake quit which means Jess has lost interest and Liz has some shitty open rp built and chooses not to talk to anyone from Alabaster because "nobody likes her" (talk to us and maybe we WOULD like you. Durrr) The best part is that everyone misses the rp but nobody actually does anything to get it started again.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Back, but looks like no one else is. Empty How rude...

Post  Lux_Aeterna Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 am

Rachel that is simply not true and frankly very rude to say the least.
Firstly, I do not intentionally not talk to people, I do not have anyone's contact information to get in touch. In response to the assumption that no one likes me, I think your brutal comments towards me just show how you actually feel... so again are you surprised that even if I could talk to you, do you think that I would?
I also have a full time job and do not have time to be on-line all the time, habbo is definitely not a priority of mine.

As far as your very rude comments about my attempts at creating a small Open Rp, I find them to be ill evaluated and unnecessary.
The room isn't even finished and isn't in use, so I ask how can it be 'Shitty'?

Jake has not quit Rp-ing, I have not spoken to him much as we now both have to juggle jobs and time zone issues. I am almost positive that he wouldn't mind getting online one night to talk to you guys, I can pass on the message if you'd like.

Lux_Aeterna
Lux_Aeterna

Back to top Go down

Back, but looks like no one else is. Empty Re: Back, but looks like no one else is.

Post  Rachela Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Lux_Aeterna wrote:Rachel that is simply not true and frankly very rude to say the least.
Firstly, I do not intentionally not talk to people, I do not have anyone's contact information to get in touch. In response to the assumption that no one likes me, I think your brutal comments towards me just show how you actually feel... so again are you surprised that even if I could talk to you, do you think that I would?
I also have a full time job and do not have time to be on-line all the time, habbo is definitely not a priority of mine.

As far as your very rude comments about my attempts at creating a small Open Rp, I find them to be ill evaluated and unnecessary.
The room isn't even finished and isn't in use, so I ask how can it be 'Shitty'?

Jake has not quit Rp-ing, I have not spoken to him much as we now both have to juggle jobs and time zone issues. I am almost positive that he wouldn't mind getting online one night to talk to you guys, I can pass on the message if you'd like.

Im not trying to be rude to you. Thats the truth. Im just saying what I'm thinking. I can empathize with the fact that you have a job and are in a different time zone and you're still trying to rp, which is actually pretty great. I say it's shitty because its not ARP or any structured rp and yeah obviously it isn't finished yet. No need to get so deffensive. Im not trying to start shit with you, but you clearly want nothing to do with anyone from Alabaster since you don't talk to them or try to. Yeah you check the forums but you dont reach out. I know it aint my business, but youre one of the few connections us "originals" have to the old times. You yourself were the one that said nobody likes you.

And if Jake wants to get on he can get on. Dont bother asking the guy to do it because if he doesnt think to do it himself then it aint genuine. And its not like he has to even though people clearly miss him
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Smiles Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Well know what, I'm going to side with Rachel on this. Juggling jobs and stuff ? Ram it. Sorry but that just aint' an excuse. I understand you may want to do other things, fair play. But don't stand and say "Oh I want to but I'm busy.", it's just an insult to our intelligence. If you wanted to you'd make time. I'm currantly attending university most of the week, getting very drunk most of the week, struggling with a hang over a great deal of the time and still holding down a job. Oh, and I'm still trying to rp. I suspect I just proved a point.

Rachel, I think we should accept the goose is cooked. While I lament it's passing, the rp as we knew it (*cough* Not some crappy open one *cough* ) is over. Thanks for trying to continue where so many did not. And now I'm forced back into the arms of MRPG. I hope you are all freaking happy.

Contact details before I depart. I'm on ross _ keddie @hotmail . com, without the gaps and comma. Or on Habbo.com I'm on Benito-Seghetto. I pray some of you get in touch. If you want to see what I think about you, look at Roaring 20s forum. I'll do a special one here for Liz.

Liz - Christ you were a bad rper. I mean categorically the WORST rper I ever had the displeasure to scene with, albeit on occassion. I mean I've rped with Ray and I still say this (kidding bro). Not even a bad rper, a bad moderator and rp owner. I mean seriously, you had such a good chance to make good stuff and you ignored the wise council of those around you. Seriously foolish. Further more you got caught up in your own insecure paranoia and forgot that you need to put yourself out there to be appreciated. Also, Rachel wasn't being rude, she was right on the money. Another astute observation. I am seriously glad that this is all over because it means I can get away from a few seriously crap people. People who were simply infuriating. Just plain stupid in some cases. Christ you were a disappointment. So many people in this were a disappointment.

And that's it for me(for now). I'll leave you with the last words of Ludwig Van Beethoven, because they are apt for the situation.

"Applaud, my friends, the great comedy is over."

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachela Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Ross Im going to add you on msn later. We can chat about other roleplays we've ventured off into.
I can update you on some of the other people in the rp who Im still in touch with and maybe introduce you to some of my new rp friends.

I reiterate the fact that Im a pre-med student with a work-study (that means I work at my school part-time to help pay for tuition), meaning I dont have a lot of time myself. But I still MAKE time. Hell Ive chosen to rp over hang out with people at my school before. And to those of you who have shit against internet friends, youre clearly the type of person who got lucky enough to be living in an area where there are people who share interests with. Where I live I dont have a lot in common with people. Im pretty opposite a lot of most people I talk to in MA, but on here there are people I talk to who I actually share things in common with.

And now they are gone.

Also. Let's not bully Liz. That's just low. This isn't a place to start bashing her and I dont ever want to do that to anyone.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefawndah Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 pm

I log on for the first time in forever and you guys are practically in a flame war.
Since when is that okay
Stefawndah
Stefawndah

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Smiles Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Flame war , pssht hardly. "I've known war sir, this is nothing compared to the war I've known. I will set this city alight."
Rach, you sum up my sentiments exactly in terms of making time. And hells yeah girl, we must discuss.

Also, if anyone can attribute my quote I'll be very very impressed. And a little freaked out.

Captain Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefawndah Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Really off topic but has anyone talked to Jess lately? Im trying to get a hold of her because one of our mutual rp friends asked me to ask her for some help but its like shes dropped off the face of the earth which I dont think is like her. Usually she gives the other rp we're in some notice of when she wont be active....

Also, Rach, have you talked to Melanie or Andrew? The GoT roleplay is looking for them.
Stefawndah
Stefawndah

Back to top Go down

Post  Herus Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 am

Hey guys.
Spoke to Liz she said all y'all were talking on here...
I doubt she has seen your responses though, might ward her off from bothering reading them.
The insults were kinda unnecessary guys, you all aren't prefect.

Quick up date, as its been 'long time no see'.
I haven't 'dropped off the face of the earth', I just have a job all that kinda shit.
I'm pretty beat when I get home and have other things to do to relax once Iv clocked out.
My MSN has fucked up, not sure why or whatever haven't gotten around to fixing something with that. I'll keep ya'll posted.]

I have basically quit Rp on habbo and retros as there are no decent places on habbo anymore, and no one is interested in retros.
If that changes then lemme know, Rp on habbo is unique, I miss it.
I might consider Rping again if anyone has any suggestions about where I can, if habbo is a no-go.

Other than that hope you all are doing good.
Herus
Herus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachela Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:17 pm

@Stefan: I've talked to Melanie, but not Andrew. I'll pass the message along. As for Jess, I don't think she wants me talking about whats been happening with her on here. If you can catch her on msn or skype Im sure she would tell you but I dont think a forum is the most appropriate place broadcast whats been going on with her. I havent talked to her in person since I came up here for school so I know she does occasionally pop onto msn or skype.

But yeah talk to her yourself. Pretty sure she doesnt come onto the forums.

@Jake: Oh hello there sunshine. Hows the new job? I hear youre in retail. Its miserable right?
What sort of roleplay are you open to trying? I'm in 5 forum rps myself right now. The thing about forum rps is that you have to find one that is specifically made FOR a forum, which is why a lot of alabaster-like roleplay was boring on one. If youre open to forum rp, I know a few good ones that you might be interested in. Theres a couple of new ones a few of my friends are opening too, so I could get you in on those ones.

All depends on what youre interested in. Since I have the time and you probably wont be checking this forum frequently, if you ARE insterested in any form of forum rp and you want me to point you in the right direction for getting started in a decent one, Im just going to ask a few questions to see what you might like. Anyone else who wants to get into forum rp or is looking for a new one can answer these too.

1. What kind are you interested in? Myth, realistic, time-period based, high school-set?

2. Are you only interested in OC (Original character. Like Alabaster where you come up with your own character) rp or are you willing to try non-OC? (RP owner makes a set list of characters to choose from. People usually get to modify the character [choose the name, face-claim, etc.]. Non-OCs help to keep out Mary Sues and make sure all characters are somehow involved in the storyline. Pros of Non OC: Not likely to feel left out, Cons: Less room to do your own thing in terms of developing your character):

3. Are you interested in a beginner level (high chance of getting accepted into the rp. You have to audition to be in most non-OC forum rps, less pressure for good writing skills [AKA: Your grammar isnt the best and you can only come up with a few sentences to reply. I dont think you have this problem though from what I have seen] or do you think youd be interested in a higher-level one? Keep in mind, for the high level ones, if you dont respond to certain posts or scenes in a day or two and you're in a non-OC roleplay, you can be kicked out from the spot and be replaced. This can also happen in OC roleplays too, in rare cases:

4. Finally, is there any sort of rp that you do NOT want to be involved in?
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down