Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbome Died.

+6
MaLoRy
Herus
BaByGiRl5625
Jessyka
Thegamersean
Dani
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Habbome Died. - Page 2 Empty Re: Habbome Died.

Post  AndreTheNinja Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:26 pm

[b] [ IMPORTANT FIND MAYBE? ] [/b]- Even though i just re read this whole topic. And are aware you guys are trying to hop to a new retro real quick. A few rooms, or whatever could be resolved? Very Happy Even if its just for alittle bit?

I A little late on this topic. But. Static hotel, is a hotel with a decent group of random roleplays. its always up and wlel populated. they do go through maintenance and updates like this ; and every other hotel. But you start out with like 2700 coins, theres about 20 - 50 rp'ers on the site overall. and im pretty sure you get more coins hourly. But if that amount of coin flow doesnt satisfy the rp's needs, then just make other side accounts, and transfer habbo exchange over between them ? I wish to scene too, and for some reaosn i dislike the forum rp setup. so, if anyone decides to look into this hotel too.

StaticHotel.com

Add: ISmokeTwoJointsInDaMorning

thatd be me.

AndreTheNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefawndah Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:59 am

Lol Rach I'm sure you'll appreciate that username of Andre's..

I'll join it some time later today. Forum rp doesn't feel natural for Alabaster. Don't get me wrong, I like to forum rp, I just don't think it's right for THIS rp.

Jake would it be possible for us to build two or three rooms on another retro to hold us over? Temporary rooms. Nothing fancy or focused on detail. Just something to get us back on our feet until habbome is opened or another solution is found.

I know some of us (especially in my case) are trying to get as much rp in before summer is over because once school starts, finding us online is going to be pretty rare. Especially for those of us in APs or those who are going to be seniors and doing college apps (like me :S). Not trying to rush anyone or anything but the faster we get back to normal the better.
Stefawndah
Stefawndah

Back to top Go down

Habbome Died. - Page 2 Empty UPDATE from the guy least in this conversation. (Sorry)

Post  AndreTheNinja Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Well i played it yesterday when i was making the topic. Turns out, you get more coins every like.. 20 minutes or something like that .. So it will be easy; to keep coming up with a mass amount of coins for this site. I was high; when i wrote the one above so it doesnt completely make sense. LOL. Some of you want to atleast go to Forum rp for the time being.
But I have an absolute feeling that Habbome is not coming back; because retros down go down completely like that out of no where. If it were to comeback up, a maintenance page would probably Pop up; instead of a missing domain page.

Anddd, Statichotel, on average has about 300 - 1700 users online at once. Ive checked into Scripting; and other Retro review sites. Google them if you wish to see it yourself. Programmers, scripters, and other gamers have Scanned the site, finding no viruses. Most likely do to the fact you can purchase pro; like habbome. Um any Questions or whatever, either ask here. or just join up on the site.
Once again my static name is;
ISmokeTwoJointsInDaMorning

Please request<3.

AndreTheNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessyka Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Hullo Andre,
I'm going to check out Static today, however, it's going to be a couple of days before we make any big leaps as far as re-building goes. I know both Jake and I have busier schedules right now (Not sure what his is exactly, but I won't be on very much during the day due to college-prep stuff, ick), but I know once mine clears up, I'll be ready to help as much with the re-rebuild.

For now guys, please try to be patient -- if we have to push Siege Day back a week, it's completely do-able.
One thing that Dani and I have been experimenting with is scening via skype-IM, and while it wasn't as much fun or engaging as it was on habbo or habbome, it still worked. If that's something you guys are willing to experiment with (keep in mind, this wouldn't be forum rp, just standard lines, like on habbo), that can also be done while we piece things back together.

If anyone, for whatever reason, wants to talk to me, whether about this current matter or just for the sake of keeping in touch, you can send me a private message and I will tell you my skype username.

Sit tight guys. Not to fret, Alabaster will come out of this mess once again in due time.

Jessyka
Jessyka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JannyIsaBabe Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Static is an okay site... This virus scanner said it detected something but it also said that about devianart so meh I dunno. Sean and I roleplayed on static a few months back (when habbo went on mute) and I'd say it's pretty decent. And I i like forum roleplaying and all but I don't really think it's good for this roleplay so maybe a temporary move wouldn't be so bad.
From... JANNAH ^,^ (Obviously)
Ps. I don't think habbome is coming back.

Pps. My username on static is starforgiveme ADD ME UP! Very Happy
JannyIsaBabe
JannyIsaBabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessyka Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Static don't stack. That means it's probably a no-go on Jake's part...
Jessyka
Jessyka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:09 pm

K so, all this stuff about Static and retros and forum rp, awesome.

Forum rp isn't gonna last forever, plus when Siege day comes I'm sure everyone will want an actual room to rp in. I think peoples patience is running thin, well maybe not patience, maybe some people are bored of forum rp.

We ALL know that if it comes to Siege day and habbome is still being an ass, we're gonna have to make a few rooms on another retro anyway.

Just saying, people are gonna want an actual room to roleplay in for Siege Day.

Peace
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachela Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm

1. This isn't ABOUT Siege Day. This is about not letting a role-play with a great community die after a year of hard work. If Siege Day has to be put off for the good of the rp as a whole, who the hell cares?

2. Seriously guys? Respect the fact that Jake and Jess are even putting in the effort to REBUILD the rp. I don't know what's going on with Jake, but i know for a fact that right now, the role-play shouldn't be a priority of Jess' considering what happened last night and the reasoning behind it. I'm sure Jake is dealing with JUST as much stress right now and this is the icing on the cake.

Yeah I get that you're all impatient. Guess what? So am I. But try to see THEIR side of the story. If you dont like forum rp, then you're just going to have to suck it up and wait calmly like everyone else.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm

I seriously do think that people should just leave retro finding until we DO need it, and let mods and admins find it, or people who actually know what Jake wants to make the rp able to be built. Jess, Jake and anyone else who actually knows the exact features needed on a retro for the rp.
I might sound like I'm giving you like, a big responsibility (Lol sounds so exaggerated) but like, y'know what I mean?
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachela Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Dani wrote:I seriously do think that people should just leave retro finding until we DO need it, and let mods and admins find it, or people who actually know what Jake wants to make the rp able to be built. Jess, Jake and anyone else who actually knows the exact features needed on a retro for the rp.
I might sound like I'm giving you like, a big responsibility (Lol sounds so exaggerated) but like, y'know what I mean?

^ Someone give this child a medal.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Habbome Died. - Page 2 Empty Reccomended / Standard hotels.

Post  AndreTheNinja Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Below, is a List of Hotels, ive been visiting. Ive been furni stacking, Roleplaying, And looking at Coin supply, Staff, and efficiency.

Static Hotel (statichotel.com) - Decent Site; More known For Roleplaying. Has its bad days, Where you will be disconnected for 1 - 5 minutes or so before being able to Log on. You start with 2700 coins, and Gain another like.. 400 every Twenty - forty minutes. CANNOT Stack many different items.

Fatal Hotel (fatalhotel.com) - this one; is by Far my Favorite. 24/7 access. Large but Rare Maintenance Breaks. Extremely Well organized Catalouge with alot of Cheap furni; including Many creative Rares, Regional, holiday, And Specialty Furni. No Lag, Few Roleplayers. Stacking Items works very Well. Wired Furni works aswell. 500 coins every half n hour, i think ?

iFaz Hotel (ifazhotel.net/index) - iFaz, has been alive For a year and a few months now. Mods are saying they keep it under good watch. Varieties in cataloge. Free chat bots; for any room. Only could stack limited items. most being things on tables. its an original Reliable server, thats been on for awhile.

Zap Hotel (http://zaphotel.net/?novote) - One of the more popular sites, 1000+ people daily. Empty Roleplay floor, besides Vampire, and naruto. Start out with 18000 coins. Stacking of All furniture. LAcks furniture form old Retro; But has much more newer furniture; And mroe bulk buying options for Cheap. Probably my Second favorite so far, Looking through some more.. But trying to stay on for decent amount of time for lag testing and processes.

AndreTheNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  AndreTheNinja Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 pm

and yes; i was that guy to go '' retro finding. '' i mainly looked for Coin supply, lagging, stacking, and performance. From what i know, Zap and Fatal, Are WAYYYYY better then any retros ive looked at.
Because ive only brought up the ones worth while, out of another 3 or 4.

And towards Danis comment; I was mod at alabaster Very Happy and i know what to look for in a retro; Sadly i didnt test Static before i said something about it.. . ? :DDDDDD. i just want to roleplay, even if alabaster is down, ill be on these sites trying to rp, until alab is back up. never been one to forum rp, and like Rachel said, if your impatient then wait calmly or find something else to do. my something else to do, is finding and testing retros i guess. dont be mean.

AndreTheNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Herus Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 am

I think it's time I make myself utterly clear.

I'll take into consideration your suggestions Andre, but with all do respect /you/ don't know what I am looking for as a builder.
Its fine staying stacking is good, but not when you don't know what /I/ would want to find out in regards to what exactly would and does actually stack.

Right now, I'm not looking to move and I hope I have made that clear.
A move is a lot of work on the admin part, a lot of which you - as members - don't see. I haven't had as much time to be on-line lately due to personally reasons, which I don't need to explain. I do not currently have /time/ to attack this situation head on. It sucks for me as much as you - I just don't whine about everything.
I cannot emphasize any more about how important it is to be patient - Not all of you RP every single day and yet as soon as the site goes down you act as though you have nothing else to do in your life other than Rp 24/7.

I will not be making any move, towards Moving the Role-play onto YET ANOTHER Retro for at least the duration of this week.
After that, I will be undergoing votes, and then a convocation with Jess etc. to see how we are going to go about it.
Jess and I, shall choose the Retro site we use. I haven't asked for scouts.

____
As far as Siege day goes, to hell with it if we aren't decided by the 10th.
There are other dates it can be held. I wont be rushing to build another Hall for the sake of one scene.

That is all for now. If you have questions; respond to this post.
And I don't want verbal abuse. You all seem to be getting tetchy about the situation.
Herus
Herus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachela Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:30 am

Swear to god. Any of you get pissy at him because of the above statement I will wreck havoc on your asses.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Post  Thegamersean Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:34 am

I swear to god, if I wouldn't get banned from Alabaster I would of lashed out on all of you by now...

Thegamersean

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachela Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 am

Thegamersean wrote:I swear to god, if I wouldn't get banned from Alabaster I would of lashed out on all of you by now...

Really kid? and who exactly are you? Someone who has no idea what is actually going on in any of the others lives. Calm the fuck down. It's not like the world is ending.
Rachela
Rachela

Back to top Go down

Post  AndreTheNinja Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm

im just going to go non existant until this moving shit is sorted out, Sorry for trying to Help. Ill have the same name; on almost every retro. the same as the one on fatal and static. if anyone is exploring and just wants to chill hit me up.

AndreTheNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2