Alabaster RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A wrinkly old notebook- (Day 1-2) [Hudson]

Go down

-A wrinkly old notebook- (Day 1-2) [Hudson] Empty -A wrinkly old notebook- (Day 1-2) [Hudson]

Post  FLUFFYTheAgent Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 am

Alright, I bought this journal, found acutely so I can keep track of all Hudson's adventures! So here I go!

Yeah, today I am going to the pub to load up on my drinks for my house, who knows, I may just find someone there as well... Wish my luck Journal! *There are a bunch or scribble marks and "XO"'s.*

Yep *Scribble mark* is taking me to his house for something "fun." I hope it's a board game! Cus' last time I *the rest are a bunch of scribble marks and a chocolate milk stain*

OH MY LORD! I went home with that Pedophile-Bird and we had sex. Damn chocolate milk gets me every time. It's either a stomach ache, or everything gets dizzy with that stuff... How am I going to move past this? He didn't even let me have eggs to go!

FLUFFYTheAgent

Back to top Go down

-A wrinkly old notebook- (Day 1-2) [Hudson] Empty August 13th

Post  FLUFFYTheAgent Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

All around me are these metal walls...

Everything is dark in the room, I can barely write except that my eyes have barely adjusted. The notebook has to be a few inches from my face to write legibly...

I feel... Better. All my stuff is gone, all my clothes, apart from these undergarments...

My hair is gone.. It is covered in scars and stitches. I feel the stitches with my fingertips... Twenty-seven. That's how old I really am.

I don't understand... Who ever put me in here left me my journal...

Overall... The strangest thing of being in here is... I feel better.

FLUFFYTheAgent

Back to top Go down